Chapter 2

Miracle G.

I sighed of relief when I saw it was Storm and Jayceon. I totally forgot I gave them a key to the house. Even though they lived in Tennessee now they still flew down to Houston to come see us every now and then. I wasn't expecting this surprise visit at all.

Knowing it was my sister at the door rather than an intruder made me feel better. I watched as August put his glock back in his waist band. I made eye contact with him.

“Make sure you put that where you found it” I said.

He cut his eyes at me and he turned to go get the twins out of the car. I embraced Storm into a big hug like I didn't just see her a month ago but I really did miss her.

“I am so sorry I scared you” She said making eye contact.

I shook my head and I returned eye contact with her. “It’s fine really”

To be honest, it was kind of weird for Storm and Jay to do a surprise visit. I mean they really never do it anyways and I feel like something is wrong.

“I’lll help August get the kids.” She offered.

“Sure”

I walked in the house and I instantly took my shoes off. I was tired as hell and I was ready to get in my bed but I had to stay up a little longer now that Storm and Jay was here. I wondered if Jayla was with them.

I looked around the house to see Jayla car seat on the couch. I walked over to the couch and Jayla wasn't even in her car seat. I headed to the entertainment room where I was hearing sound from. When I entered the new entertainment room I smelt popcorn and I heard Jayla making baby noises.

I walked behind Jay and Jayla turned around in his lap. She began to get excited as she seen me. She grabbed on to her daddy’s shirt and pulled herself up.

“Hey baby girl” I said as I reached over and picked her up.

I began to give her a bunch of kisses on her soft caramel skin. She giggled and began to grab my face and puckered up her lips to give me kisses which was wet and slobbery.

“Okay you doing the most now” I said laughing.

“Did your sister tell you the news?” Jay said looking up at me smiling.

“The news about what?” I asked clueless.

Jayla grabbed my thumb and she began to squeeze on it. I looked at her and I began to talk softly to her now.

“What are your parents up too?” I asked her making her smile.

She always smiled or laughed! I loved that about her! She was such an energetic baby. I sat beside him and I placed her in my lap carefully. I looked over at him and I moved my bang out of my face and I looked at him.

“I thought she was going to tell you but I guess I have to tell you” He said looking down at the ground.

He looked sad and I couldn’t stand seeing anyone sad especially if I cared from them. I wondered what was going on but I just wanted to get straight to the point. I heard the door to the entertainment room open and Storm walked in patting Auggy’s back.

“He is getting heavy” She said breathing heavily.

“It’s because he got a big head like his daddy” I joked.

“Girl shut up you love that big head ass nigga” She said smiling.

“I sure do” I agreed cheesing extra hard now.