His Rider [ Introduction ]

Who wants that perfect love story any way, anyway?

Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché

Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway?

Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché

What about the bad guy goes good, yeah

An innocent love un-misunderstood, yeah

Black hour glass, hour glass

Toast to cliché is in a dark past

Toast to cliché is in a dark past. – Beyoncé

----------------

Miracle Gordon

I walked down the hallway that I knew so familiar now to the room I shared with August. I approached the door and I gently pushed it back and my eyes were exposed to him.

My heart began to race as I watched him take off the towel that wrapped around his waist. I began to bit down my bottom lip as I watched the shower water slowly roll of his back on to the floor.

I was mesmerized and quite frankly I didn’t want to interrupt him. His back was facing me so he didn’t know I was standing in the doorway sexing him down in my mind.

I snapped out of my dirty thoughts and I began to snap my fingers in a hurried motion.

“Let’s go slow poke. You know your mom is going to kill us if we’re late to her dinner party” I said

He jumped at the sound of my voice and he turned around facing me now. He looked at me and he began to chuckle.

“She is going to be aight.” He said stepping into his true religion jeans.

“Yeah but I don’t want to hear her mouth either” I said with my arms folded across my chest now.

He laughed to his self and he continued to get dressed. He placed his Hermes belt on and then his white shirt he was going to wear. He also put his flannel red long sleeve shirt on that he tied around his waist.

I watched as he placed his socks and his new wheat Timberland’s on. He sat on the bed and he opened the draw to our nightstand and grabbed all the money out of the draw.

“C’Mere” He said looking up at me.

I did as he said and he motioned me to sit in his lap. I gently began to sit down in his lap and as I was coming down he grabbed a hold of my waist and pushed me all the way down on his lap.

“Can you count my money for me?” He whispered in my ear.

The way he whispered in my ear sent chills down my spine and a rush through my body at the same time. I bit down on my bottom lip and I looked him in his beautiful chocolate eyes.

“Anything for you daddy” I said seductively as I placed my arm around his shoulders.

I puckered up for a kiss and his soft pink lips met mine. When the kiss ended I began to count his money liked he asked.

He know he could trust me because I was his rider. I rode with him even if he was right or wrong.

This is just the introduction. Comment’s, Votes, Feedback are greatly appreciated!