"Toga." Dabi smiled creepily tilting his head his aura had death screaming around it.

"Nii-Chan you are scaring a Toga-Chan pologise!" Izuku looked up and pouted.

"Whatever ......I'll talk to you another time you wanna go to Hawks' house right? Let's go." Dabi said grabbing a bag and putting in a few stuff for Izuku and putting the boy on his shoulders.

"Oh I'm coming!" Toga said forgetting that her life was endangered.

"Hehe bold Toga. Real bold." Dabi laughed creepily.

"Now now Dabi if Toga wants to come let her come." Kurogiri reasoned.

"Toga-Chan watch me fly!" Izuku squealed his wings opening up.

"Awww you Angel bby!" Toga squealed.

"Tch!" Dabi was angry but couldn't do anything about it, as he asked Kurogiri to open a portal.

Timeskip

Kurogiri used his portal and Dabi, Toga and Izuku were transported into Hawks' house.

"Oi bird brain." Dabi poked at Hawks' shoulder.

"Argh!" Hawks screamed shocked before realizing it was just Dabi with the broccoli on his shoulders.

"Hello Izuwu!" Hawks said reaching his hands towards Izuku as Izuku gladly jumped into them.

"Hawks-san!" Izuku giggled nuzzling his head on Hawks' chest.

"My child!" Hawks said squeezing Izuku.

"Zuzu want to learn how to fly so teach him." Toga said seriously jealous Izuku was giving all his attention to Hawks.

"To fly? How?" Hawks asked.

"Hawks-San I got my quirk I got my quirk!" Izuku squealed happily.

"REALLY can I see!" Hawks said.

"Well he can't really control-" Dabi started but just then Izuku made his wings flutter out and they slowly flapped out of Hawks' grasp and he fluttered to the floor.

"Hawks-San looky!" Izuku said flapping his wings and doing a little twirl.

"So you can control it." Dabi sighed.

"Awww he looks like an Angel!" Hawks awed at him whilst Izuku twiddled with his fingers bashfully.

"We can go into my training room if you like, it's quite spacious and safe so he could learn there." Hawks said turning towards the two villains

"Sure I guess." Dabi shrugged.

Timeskip brought to you by Izuku giving the readers a cookie (you all have been blessed you ALLL should be grateful) 

"Nii-Chan look!" Izuku squealed flying from one end of the room to the other, bits of smoke trailing as he did.

Dabi gave Izuku a big thumbs up and a smile.

"Thank chuu  Hawks-San!" Izuku said sweetly running up to the hero and wrapping his tiny arms around his leg

"Aww no problem Izuwu!" Hawks said squeezing the boy tightly as soon as his fire wings disappeared.

"I think you deserve Ice-cream!" Toga said.

"Ice-cweam!" Izuku repeated happily.

"There is an Ice-cream shop down the road if you want it's very small not many people go there." Hawks suggested.

"Ice-cweammmmmmmmm!" Izuku said jumping up and down.

"Yea but like can I borrow a mask or a hoodie and Toga need a disguise as well." Dabi reasoned.