The Plan

"Listen here." Shigaraki stated.

The league's wounds had partially healed from the battle they last encountered and now were sitting in the middle of a dark room for a 'meeting'.

"We're going to have to get Dabi's bird friend to help us." Shigaraki muttered.

"Huh Hawks?" Toga asked.

"Mhm yeah him, since he's one of those hero's he can easily get in, the problem is, he isn't a teacher at U.A, so how do we get him in you ask." Shigaraki said.

"We didn't ask." Dabi muttered.

"Shut up. You all are thinking it, how do we get someone like Hawks essentially in their terms to'kidnap' him." Shigaraki stated.

"Go on...." Dabi prodded.

"Apparently Izuku's biologically mother has been seeing him, they go out together every week on Wednesday's, to the park, shops anywhere but not inside U.A." Shigaraki said.

"So what you're saying is we have an opportunity to take him there, where there is less security?" Kurogiri asked.

"Exactly, it's only that pesky eraserhead that keeps an eye on them, if we can get him out of the picture with Hawks it'd be easy." Shigaraki exclaimed slamming his hands on the table.

"How do you know all this information." Dabi asked.

"Well since you were the most injured out of all of us you wouldn't know  but..." 

flashback

"Wake up." Shigaraki whisper shouted ripping the blanket that covered Toga.

"Mhmm...whattttt Shigaraki it's like 3am!" Toga groaned trying to the pull the covers over her head again.

"It's about Izuku." Shigaraki said and immediately Toga sat up.

"What about him." She said seriously.

"I have a small favor that I need from you." He said quietly, "that Ochako girl, the one you got the blood from that other time, do you think you could sneak into U.A as her, she's gone to see her parents for 2 weeks so you won't be in  contact with her, just keep an eye out and monitor Izuku."

"I can't just look at him every day without taking him home, I don't want to just leave him there." Toga said.

"If you take him and fail there may be a chance we will never see him again." Shigaraki warned as Toga gulped.

"H-hai." Toga whispered.

"You will leave as soon as possible." Shigaraki said coldly and left.

Few hours later in U.A

Toga or should I say Ochako was walking down the hall.

"I thought you were gone to see your family for a few weeks?" Iida approached her from behind startling her.

"Huh? Oh me? No they said it was fine." Toga smiled shakily.

"You seem a bit jumpy today are you alright?" Todoroki asked out of worry.

"What, no! I'm fine." Toga said giving a re-assuring smile.

"Onee-Chan?" A small innocent squeak could be herd behind the trio, they turned around, looked down and saw a red cheeked Izuku with watery eyes.

"Onee-Chan." He said again this time with more confidence running up to Ochako and hugging her legs.

"Why is he calling you his sister." Todoroki asked with confusion.