Scary dreams

Suddenly the door opened.

"Kurogiri?" Dabi turned his head to see a tired looking Kurogiri facing his way.

"Kuro-San." Izuku cried, his eyes, once more, welling up with tears.

"Izuku please don't cry." Kurogiri's voice become soft as he knelt down for Izuku to run into his arms.

"He.....he wasn't finished hugging me." Shigaraki grumbled.

"There, there Izuku." Kurogiri comforted Izuku by rubbing his back, ignoring Shigarki's previous statement.

"Kuro-San?" Izuku looked up once he had calmed down a little.

"Hm?"  He asked.

"Promise," he held out his small pinkie to Kurogiri, "Not to leave.....no more leaving." 

The room froze for a few seconds before Kurogiri turned his mist into a sort of hand and lached his pinkie onto Izuku's small chubby one.

"I promise."

Izuku broke into a huge grin as his eyes lit up happily, he then turned to look up at Dabi and wagged his finger towards him.

"Ok I promise as well." Dabi said, "I swear I will never let anyone near you again." Dabi said darkly.

"Dabi-nii." Izuku furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms angrily.

"What?" Dabi asked confused.

"Bad Dabi. Kurai said that it was bad to swear when I told him Kaachan did it all the times." Izuku shook his head.

Dabi blinked a few times, trying to comprehend the fact he was scolded so harshly by somebody so... tiny.

"Sorry Izu, I won't do it again." Dabi said trying not to laugh at Izuku's puffed out cheeks.

"Shiggy-nii, you need to promise too." Izuku said.

Shigaraki was still getting used to being called shiggy after not being called the silly nickname in ages but regained his composure, "Ok promise"

"Kurogiri did you make sure to cover our tracks." Dabi whispered in Kurogiri's ear whilst Izuku was talking to Shigaraki.

"Of course." He whispered back as they both started nostalgically at Izuku.

"If you break the promise I'll cry." Izuku stated firmly.

"We wouldn't want our Izu to cry he's done enough crying." Shigaraki assures whilst ruffling Izuku's head of hair.

The league continued to discuss when angry, loud, thundering footsteps began to crescendo until. The door slammed open.

"Oi you told me you'd give him back!" Toga whined.

"Shut up toga it's way too late for you to be making this racket." Dabi covered his ears dramatically.

"Izu it's way past your bedtime are you tired?" Kurogiri asked.

"Nope." Izuku shook his head cutely.

"How about something that'll make you tired." Dabi asked.

"I slept a longggg time, plus...." Izuku whispered the last part.

"Plus?" Toga tilted her head.

"Plus when I close my eyes....it's dark and scary and then....I get scary dreams." Izuku pouted staring up at the villains with sad large eyes.

"Scary dreams? What are they about." Dabi said kneeling to his height and putting a comforting hand on his head.

"Scary dreams about nii-Chan .....even though I know Nii-Chan is good!" Izuku said the last part loudly, "but scary dreams feel so real."