No I'm a NINJA!

I SPENT 3 DAYS AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS FOR ABOUT 12 SECONDS! (it was worth it though heehehe) but ye that's a cute little animation of possibly Toga squishing little Izuku's chubby little cheeks ik I can't draw pls don't remind me but.....I  hope you enjoy this chapter !

"Where is  Twice he should be here right now!" Shigaraki muttered angrily tapping his foot impatiently on the floor.

The league was waiting in underground tunnel underneath a prison waiting for their last member.

"Ooh he said urmm he's literally around the corner." Toga said bouncing up and down and scrolling through her phone.

"Can we just leave without him." Dabi rolled his eyes and started walking away.

"Waittt huhuhuh please wait I'm here!" Twice said panting as he was out of breath.

"Why! If only we had left earlier,  we would've only had to deal with 1 Idiot." Dabi muttered solemnly shaking his head.

"Haha good joke Dabi!" Twice did finger guns at him

"I wasn't joking." Dabi said bluntly.

The league carried on walking in the dark underground tunnel until Kurogiri who was leading them stopped,

"Just above here is the prison. Dabi do you have the list of people and numbers?"

"All in this bag." Dabi patted his duffle bag but as he did he heard a small squeak go 'ouch'.

"Did you hear that...it sounded like Izuku?" Dabi asked the league.

Meanwhile Izuku has his hand over his mouth in order to minimize sound.

"You are hearing things." Shigaraki said trying to figure out how they would break through from underground.

" I sometimes hear Izuku in my head! He tells me I'm the best onee-chan, I can already feel the snuggles uwu." Toga said squealing and blushing furiously hugging herself.

"Sshshshhs keep it down, trying to think here!" Shigaraki angrily glared at the blonde.

"I swear it was real." Dabi muttered under his breath.

BANG! A piece of the floor above them fell close to their feet and a medium sized hole was above their heads.

"How did the alarm not sound we literally broke a hole through th...." Toga started but then loud high sirens went off.

"Great you jinxed it, quick let's get this over with." Spinner said as the league crawled through the hole to the first floor of the jail.

"Freeze!" A few guards held guns as the last person climbed out of the hole.

"How about you ......burn!" Dabi said smiling, projecting his fire at them.

"Go go go!" Mr compress said as Dabi had made a distraction, they all ran in different directions of the Prison trying to find specific people.