A Fever

Izuku-3 years

Dabi-17 years

Shigaraki-17 years

Toga-15 years

There will be a bit of angst and a panic attack in this so ye, enjoy anyways!

"Izuku....wakey wakey." Dabi gently nudged the child awake he knew the kid loved sleep more than anything.

"Sweep....pwease....Dabi-nii...ughhmmm...." the boy replied tiredly curling up in a small ball and pulling the covers over him.

This was usually the case in the mornings, so Dabi simply scooped the child up in his arms and trotted sleepily to the kitchen.

"Good Mornin'" he announced

"how could it POSSIBLY be a GOOD morning when we STILL haven't gotten a plan to defeat that SO-CALLED SYMBOL OF PEACE." Tomura groaned.

"Goooooooooood morning Dabi, goooooooooooooood morning Zuzu!" Toga sang skipping towards them.

"T-TOGA-CHAN!!!" Izuku squealed at Toga suddenly snapping awake at the sound of his favorite psycho girl.

"IZU-CHAN!!!" She squealed back grabbing the baby by the arms and spinning around and around.

"You two act like you haven't seen each other in years. Every. Single. Finger Licken Chicken. Day." Dabi rolled his eyes.

(Yes I made that phrase up to avoid profanity marvel at my creativeness)

"Tomura-San why don't we leave to the bar to plan if you are so worried." Kurogiri offered.

"But we can't take Izuku, I don't want him around that horrible marble monster." Shigaraki angrily muttered.

"Monsher grrrrrrrr! Scawy ne?!" Izuku bared his little teeth and made his hand into claws and frowned, they had to fight the urge to pinch his cheeks and awe at him.

"Y-yes Izuku we are so...scared?" Dabi stuttered out. That little  face was way too cute to be scary! He had lied before, many times, why was it so hard for him now.

Izuku's face dropped dramatically his eyes winded and glisted slightly with tears.

".....R-reawy?"he asked his voice filled with guilt and worry.

"No no Izu you could never be scary, ok." Shigaraki said picking him out of Toga's hands and rubbing his back soothingly.

"He seems.......warm...are you feeling good Izuku." Shigaraki asked the toddler worriedly resting his head on his trying to check his  temperature.

"Haiii! Ha ah achoooo!" Izuku sneezed.

"Do you need medicine?" Shigaraki said already walking over to get some but Izuku nimbly climbed out of his arms and ran over to hide behind Kurogiri's leg.

"Nuh oh!" Izuku said defiantly, his head of green hair swishing violently as he shook his head.

"He seems well enough to me." Kurogiri bent down a little to pat his head.

"Let's not go to the bar today then, keep an eye on him." Dabi reasoned. "Izuku do you want to go grocery shopping with me to get the ingredients for Katsudon?" 

"Mmhmm mayme (maybe)" Izuku said tiredly.

"Izu bunny are you sure you want to go, if you aren't feeling well please tell us." Dabi crouched down to Izuku's level so they were face to face, now that Dabi looked closer at the boy his cheeks were slightly flushed but his face was pale.