"I mean you aren't far of mentally." Shigaraki added.

"So Nii-Chan is more than this!" Izuku held up 10 chubby little fingers his eyes widening.

"Yes." Dabi monotoned.

"Oh my goodnessssssss!" Izuku pretend fainted on the couch and stayed there until Dabi had an idea and tickled and poked at his waist as he squirmed about, pleading for mercy.

"Your just too cute when you're tickled." Dabi said continuing tickling the boy as his giggles filled the room.

"N-n....nii-Chan......s-stop......haha ......s-stop....hahaha....." izuku said giggling hysterically flailing his legs and hands about.

"You better stop before he burns your arm off." Shigaraki advices as Dabi stopped and Izuku lay exhausted on the couch.

"But please nii-Chan Hawks-San has wings!" Izuku pleaded jumping up.

"I don't want go to that chicken's house." Dabi plainly said.

Izuku climbed up Dabi, "pleaseeeee!" Izuku did his famous puppy eyes.

"Tch!" Dabi blushed and looked away carrying Izuku properly.

"Do you want to come handjob?" Dabi asked.

"No, I'm tired I'm going to bed." Shigaraki muttered before lazily dragging himself upstairs.

"You literally just woke up and it only 11:00am?" Dabi asked as shigaraki just waved his hand in dismissal.

"TOGA COME DOWNSTAIRS!" Dabi screamed up the stairs.

"F*cking h*ll no need to scream~" Toga skipped down the stairs happily.

"F*cking h*ll!" Izuku repeated innocently in his little voice.

"Ppppppfffffffftt!" Toga chocked on air.

"IZUKU WHAT DID YOU SAY!" Dabi screamed.

"I said f*ckin...." Izuku was about to repeat what he had just said but his mouth was covered by Dabi.

Dabi put Izuku on the ground and kneeled down to talk to him pointing his finger at him.

"Izuku that is a VERY bad word we NEVER EVER say that OK!" Dabi said sternly to Izuku who looked at him confused.

"Was I bad." Izuku asked teary eyed.

Dabi sighed, "Stay there." His eyes softened and he patted his hair then turned to Toga with pure rage in his eyes in silence.

"Are we about to kiss right now?" Toga laughed.

(If you get that joke then we are now automatically BFF's)

"Toga." Dabi said angrily.

"Not the right time?" Toga asked.

Dabi just laughed psychopathically and stood up slowly.

"Eek!" Toga squeaked scared and ran into the kitchen where Kurogiri was.

"Kurogirisavemeimgoingtodiehelpmeomyhelppleaseidontwantodieplease!" Toga pleaded

"What did you do now!" Kurogiri asked worriedly.

"I..." toga started as Dabi walked in Izuku holding his hand.