7- 1A

HOME (AFTER USJ)

"USJ ATTACKED BY L.O.V THEY CALL THEMSELVES. MANY LIVES WERE PUT IN DANGER SOME WERE INJURED, REJECT ALSO SPOTTED AT THE ATTACK BADLY INJURED HELPING HEROES CONFIRMED BY ALL MIGHT AND ERASERHEAD. REJECT SHORTLY AFTER THE BATTLE, FLED THE SCE-"

Midoriya turned off the TV, sighed while looking down at the bruise on his chest.

That was quite the battle, still I have to and patrol for the sake of others. Midoriya said as he got up and changed into his vigilante outfit. 

BY THE POWER OF ALL MIGHT'S STRAND OF HAIR WE FAST FOWARD!!

MIDORIYA POV (PATROLING)

Someones tailing me. I can feel it, they're fast too, I have to face them. Midoriya thought as he turned around and kicked the person in the stomach, they were stunned but charged Midoriya.

"NOW MIDNIGHT!" 

That voice...Present Mic and Midnight, crap. Midoriya thought as Present Mic punched Midoriya's bruise causing him to cough up blood. 

No no no, damnit I can't get caught. Midoriya thought as his vision became blurry. 

"STAY AWAY!" Midoriya yelled as he coughed up blood. "Calm down Reject we want to help you, we know you're injured let us help you!" Present Mic shouted.

All of a sudden pink smoke filled the air.

Everything went black.

1 WEEK LATER

Midoriya woke up with a pain in his chest, he was in a hospital. his throat was dry and he was starving. He still had a vigilante outfit on.

How long have I been out, what will happen since I was caught? Will my injuries have a bad impact on me?  MIdoriya thought as he stared at the light in the ceiling, finally he sat up and saw Nezu. He knew who this was since he did go through their website often.

"Awake are you, here have some water you're probably starving I'll call a nurse to bring you something to eat, you can take off the mask." Nezu said. "Thanks." Midoriya said cautiously taking the water from Nezu putting his mask down to drink it. 

"You look young. I didn't expect Reject the most known vigilante in Japan to be so young looking. Nezu said as he stared at the boys features. 

A nurse then soon after came in and gave Midoriya soup and some more water. "So Reject or should I say Izuk-" 

"Midoriya is fine." Midoriya interrupted, 

"Ok Midoriya, just so you know you're not in trouble." 

"Get to the point there's something you want in return for helping me, Correct?" Nezu chuckled at Midoriya.

"Yes." Nezu said, just then a guy who looked like a detective walked in. "Hello Izuku Midoriya, my name is Tsukauchi. I'll be asking you a few questions if that's ok?" Midoriya just nodded.

"Your name is Izuku Midoriya." Tsukauchi said. "Yes" Midoriya responded. 

True

"Your 16" "Yes"

True

Nezu looked shocked.

"Your mothers name is Inko Midoriya, or known as Moon the vigilante." "Yes." 

True

"Ok we're done here, Nezu do your thing I best get going. Pleasure seeing you Midoriya." Tsukauchi then walked out.

 "Go on with what you wanted from me Nezu." Midoriya said.

"I was going to ask you to become a pro hero but I didn't know you were so young, that changes things." Nezu said.

"Join class 1A, I will give you a dorm at U.A, and you can continue being a vigilante without having to worry about heroes chasing you down, but EraserHead will be joining you on patrol at all times." 

Midoriya just looked at Nezu shocked "What if I refuse?" "You will be sent to juvie for causing injury to others and doing acts without a heroes license, I know you wouldn't want that." Nezu said, Midoriya sighed.

"Fine, I'll do it."

U.A GATES

Shit, what did I get myself into. Midoriya thought as he looked at his uniform then looked at his watch. Well It's 4 am, 2 hours early just what Nezu wanted so where is he, Midoriya thought. 

"Midoriya glad you could make it, come inside I'll show you the teachers and where your class is." Midoriya followed and as soon as he entered he saw pro heroes, Eraserhead, Present Mic, and Midnight. 

"Sorry about capturing you little listener! We really just wanted to help!" Present Mic said.

"It's fine." Midoriya said. 

"I thought you'd be as old as us honestly, sorry for using my gas on you, it's my quirk if you were wondering." Midnight said.

Interesting. Midoriya thought.

"I am your teacher, now I'm going to get some coffee." EraserHead said. Just then all three of them walked off.

Nezu shortly after led Midoriya to his office where deflated All Might sat. 

"Oh my, oh my!" All Might said as he switched into his muscular self. "No no it's fine I've seen it before." Midoriya said with a  chuckle.

 "What? You have when?!" All Might said shockingly  

"You don't remember me do you?" Midoriya said a bit sadly.

"Sorry young Midoriya I truly don't." All Might said examining Midoriya's face.

"It's fine, It doesn't matter anyways. I proved you wrong." Midoriya said with a smirk

All Might questioned what he said a bit and then he remembered.

"I'm so sorry young Midoriya! I was truly an idiot back then, please accept my apology." All Might said now in a bowing position. 

"Stand up All Might, I have to thank you. You were the reason I trained harder to be stronger. You motivated me, even if it was a harsh way of doing so." Midoriya said as All Might stood up.

RING

"That's the bell for class, you'd better get there quickly! Aizawa usually runs late to class so if you run fast enough you'll make it before him!" Nezu said Midoriya ran out quickly. 

"It's the last one on the left!" Nezu yelled to Midoriya down the hall.

1A 1A 1A 1A THERE IT IS!  Midoriya thought as he reached the door, Aizawa was just reaching the class door.

"Stand out here, I'll call you in." Aizawa said as he walked in.

Midoriya couldn't hear what he was saying inside, but soon enough he heard.

"Come in!" Aizawa yelled.

"This is it. Class 1A, here I come."