4- Hunted

1 WEEK AGO

U.A

I wonder why that rat called this meeting, what is it going to be about? probably something boring. I just want to sleep. Aizawa thought as he walked over to Principal Nezu's office 

Aizawa opened the door to see Nezu, Midnight, and Present Mic. Aizawa really hates them, they're way to loud.

"Nice to see you could make it EraserHead! Sit please, we need to talk." Nezu said sternly. "What is so Important that you had to call me in during class Nezu?" Aizawa said annoyed. 

"I'll get to the point. Moon, the upcoming vigilante. I want you three to capture her. She has been around for way to long, three years to be exact. I've been studying her schedule she goes patrolling from 6 pm to 3 am." Nezu said. 

"I have a class to teach Nezu, Midnight and Present Mic have other things to do. We don't have time for Moon, assign someone else to do it." Aizawa said. 

"Please Eraserhead, you two also. She really does interest me, I feel there's more to her and she could be useful. We know she's intelligent, she's hacked lots of our sites, her quirk is also something we could use. Telekinesis." 

"SHE HAS A QUIRK?!" The three teachers said in unison. 

"Yes! She does, but she doesn't use it on patrol, the only reason we now know is because she ran into pro hero Hawks and used it to escape." Nezu said

"I know you three are just as interested as I am in finding out her Identity, Aizawa you quit the pursuit on her a year ago. Recently she hasn't been very persistent with her patrolling, so she could've gotten injured. Lets use that to our advantage and capture her once and for all." Nezu said

"We're in!" Present Mic and Midnight said in unison. 

"What about class 1-A? What will they do while I'm out?" Aizawa said, "All Might to teach them, I'm sure he wouldn't mind." said Nezu

"Fine...I'm in." Aizawa said.

"Next week, we'll get her." Nezu said.

PRESENT TIME

ROOF TOP

Midoriya was terrified, Inko was also terrified, not for herself but for Midoriya 

"SCATTER!" Inko said. 

Midoriya and Inko jumped and dogged Eraserheads's capture weapon, they then ran in opposite directions.  

"Shit! Midnight, Mic go for Moon. I'll take the other one." Eraserhead said while chasing Midoriya.

Midoriya had fast reflexes, he knew he could easily avoid Eraserhead's capture weapon, his quirk was also useless on Midoriya, he erased quirks which Midoriya didn't have. He was just worried for his mom since he didn't know the others quirks. 

"Reject you okay!? Can you hear me!?" Midoriya heard his mom in his earpiece.

 "YES I CAN HEAR YOU, ARE YOU OKAY?!" MIdoriya said

 "Yes just keep ru- YEEEAAAAAHHHHHH" Midoriya tripped because of the sudden loud sound and got up to run again when Eraserhead's capture weapon got ahold of his leg.

He knew he couldn't run so he ran toward EraserHead ready to fight.

 Eraserhead ran toward Midoriya and threw a punch, which Midoriya easily side stepped and was able to kick Eraserhead in the stomach sending him flying. 

The capture weapon on Midoriya's leg loosened so he slipped out of it before realizing, he had knocked Eraserhead out. He walked toward Eraserhead, Eraserhead was honestly Midoriya's favorite hero now, Midoriya saw he had an earpiece. he put it in his ear. only to hear 

"Aizawa?! Are you okay?! We got Moon! Did you get the other one." Midoriya threw the earpiece on the ground shattering it, he didn't hesitate to run toward the direction his mom went. 

"No, no no no! Please not her. not my mom." Midoriya whispered to himself. 

He jumped roof to roof to hear a bit of commotion in a alley he looked down to see his mom waking up, she was handcuffed. She was bleeding from her ears. Midoriya not thinking jumped down and kicked Midnight from under her feet she fell on her back.

 "YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" Present Mic must have overused his quirk on Midoriya since he immediately fell after his attack, Midoriya was sent flying into a building due to the attack though, he held his ears which were now bleeding. He was determined to get his mom back. 

Midoriya's ears were ringing but he didn't care he ran towards Midnight again who was standing again she held his mom. He jabbed her on the side and then on the back of the neck, which made her fall slightly paralyzing her. 

Midoriya went to grab his mom only to be caught by the arm by Eraserhead's weapon. Eraserhead pulled Midoriya toward him and was about to punch him when Inko used telekinesis to hit Eraserhead in the back of the head with a metal pole which made him go unconscious.  

"RUN REJECT, DON'T TURN BACK. TRAIN HARD! DON'T GIVE UP!" Inko said right before Midnight used her quirk which make a pink gas come from her body, causing Midoriya's mom to collapse. 

Midoriya was about to run towards his mom when he heard sirens, he saw the red and blue. He then took his moms advice and ran. Ran as fast as he could, he was crying. 

He had just abandoned his own mom..

NEXT DAY

INKO MIDORIYA OR KNOWN AS MOON THE VIGILANTE HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY MIDNIGHT, PRESENT MIC, AND ERASERHEAD AFTER THREE YEARS, HAVING AN ACCOMPLICE KNOWN AS REJECT. KNOWN AS IZUKU MIDORIYA DUE TO BLOOD TEST AND INTERROGATION. IF YOU SEE IZUKU MIDORIYA TURN HIM IN IMMEDIATELY HE IS QUIRKLESS SO IT SHOULD BE EASY. THAT'S ALL FOR TONIGHT. 

That's what the news said yesterday. They had uncovered Midoriya's identity, and caught his mom. He now lived in an abandoned building since his house was being searched. He trained harder than ever before, patrolled every night. Being hunted each time. 

He was going to prove to the world just because he was quirkless doesn't mean he's weak. That's the reason he started anyways. He was also going to do it for his mom, who believed in him since day one. 

Before the house was searched he took important things like money, his notebook, and his moms diary. He read through is every night, gaining intelligence and information on heroes. He was going to be just like Moon. 

Maybe even better. 

(A/N)

Eraserhead's quirk: Erasure, can erase quirks by looking at someone. He can erase it as long as he wants as long as he doesn't blink. 

Present Mic's quirk: Voice, can make his voice very loud. 

Midnight's quirk: She can make a gas come out of her body which make whoever is near fall asleep.

Nezu: Principal of U.A, Very intelligent! Scroll up to see Nezu. 

Inko's quirk: Telekinesis, can move objects with her mind. 

All Might's quirk: One for all, strengthens himself, is able to manipulate air. !NUMBER ONE HERO CURRENTLY!