2- Work

IF A POV IS SAID THE POV WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE NEXT TOPIC APPEARS. EXAMPLE

INKO POV (POV STARTS)

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

500 YEARS LATER (POV STOPS HERE)

BLAH BLAH BLAH (IF POV ISN'T SAID BEFORE NEXT TOPIC IT'S GOING TO BE 3RD PERSON)

JUST A LITTLE HEADS UP OK ENJOY :)

3 MONTHS LATER

Midoriya had went to the beach early to clean out the beach, yes the WHOLE beach. He knew it would be difficult but 3 months had passed since he started training. He was going to do it and prove her wrong.

Flashback (Yesterday)

INKO POV

I said "Zuzu I wonder if you could clean this whole beach, I haven't been able to do it, honestly I don't really have the determination to try." Midoriya was doing sit-ups and stopped. "What? Am I a maid now? I thought this was vigilante training." Midoriya said sarcastically.

I giggled and said funny "wow very funny Zuzu..very funny." I then said under my breath "Not like you'd be able to do it, anyways."

I made sure to say it loud enough for Zuzu to hear it, which is exactly what I wanted.

Midoriya looked at me, a bit angry. I smirked a bit as I was watched him in my peripheral vision. I was then shocked to see his eyes fill with determination, I realized he was going to clean this beach, I knew that he'd prove me wrong, that's what I love about my little Zuzu.

"Anyways" I said "Lets head home, I will make some noodles? how does that sound Zuzu?" I said while turning to him.

He seemed to be zoned out so I walked up to him and waved my hand in front of his face, he snapped out of it immediately, and looked at me I laughed a bit and said "Lets go home Zuzu, it's 9 pm. I don't know about you but I'm hungry!"

PRESENT TIME

MIDORIYA POV

As I was thinking about the incident from yesterday, I reached the beach in 5 minutes. I was shocked but didn't waste any time I started cleaning.

It was about 4 am she'd be here by 6 am, I definitely have enough time. I hope. Thought Midoriya

2 HOURS LATER

I knew he'd do it. Inko thought as she saw the whole beach clean from any trash.

Midoriya saw Inko and stumbled toward her he tripped from being so exhausted, luckily Inko caught him and he said "See I did It mom, you underestimated me.." He immediately passed out due to exhaustion.

Inko ran her fingers through his hair and carried him to the car, to the house and laid him in his bed. She had to go out on patrol tonight. So she took the car and went back to the beach to train and arrived back home at 6 pm

I need to eat before patrol, or I'll be rusty tonight. Inko thought as she opened the front door. When she saw Midoriya already cooked something for her, pasta!

She sighed and went up to Midoriya and gave him a pat on the head a bit and said "I truly am grateful to have a son like you Zuzu, I mean it." she said that last part sternly but with care at the same time. She ate then headed out for patrol, Midoriya soon after she left went to bed.

MORNING TIME (5 AM)

MIDORIYA POV

I woke up and immediately went to my moms room, to see her laying there. I sighed relieved. I was about to walk out when I heard my mom say.

"You do this every morning Zuzu I won't get caught, I still have to train you. No one and I mean NO ONE will stop me from continuing to train you Zuzu." I sighed and said "I know but I just get worried ok mom, you've been becoming more of a target to those heroes. Hell they sent Hawks after you the 4th top hero!" I said raising my voice a bit.

"Did I get caught though?"

"No.." I said as he put my head down in shame since I technically did just doubt my own mother.

"Exactly! Your momma is not going to get caught any time soon, so don't worry Zuzu." She said as she got up and stretched. She walked toward me while I continued to hang my head down in shame, she then lifted me head up forcing me to look at her she then said "Zuzu, don't ever doubt me, also meet me on the couch. We need to have a talk." she said sternly which caused me to worry.

IN MIDORIYA'S ROOM

MIDORIYA POV

"Why did she say that so sternly, am I in trouble for cleaning the beach? She didn't seem mad? Is she going to stop training me because it's to dangerous? Is she that mad at me for doubting her, Maybe she is going to criticize my pasta cooking ski-" I was interrupted by my mom yelling "YOU'RE MUMBLING AGAIN ZUZU, HURRY UP WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!"

I quickly ran downstairs to the couch she was sitting on.

"I can't believe you still mumble out loud Zuzu, I thought it was just a nervous reaction. Anyways lets get down to business." I sat down next to her and she looked at me with serious eyes. I was terrified.

She took a deep breath and said "Zuzu, it's time we patrol the night together, as you said this morning I am being hunted more often. I know this will put you at risk, so I got you a costume already even a mask with a voice changer, sweet right?" I didn't know what to say, I was excited and nervous at the same time. She continued "The reason I am doing this is because, I don't want to get caught all of a sudden and leave you without knowing how to patrol whatsoever. So no matter what you say you're coming, tonight at 6 pm your costume is in your closet already. So yes that means no training today. You ready?"

I was shocked but I was more excited and said "Ready as I'll ever be mom or should I say Moon" I said grinning.

"Good, I have a feeling it will be a hectic night Zuzu, or should I say Reject."

INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IZUKU AND INKO LOOK LIKE LOOK AT THE PHOTO NEAR THE BEGINNING :) TILL NEXT TIME~