THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

"No that's not w--- I mean he tried to, he wants to. Earlier......he turned turned me on" I explained then Kihyun look at Changkyun.

"No no, I turned her down. I refuse so I did the right thing" Changkyun said obviously trying to defend himself infront of Kihyun.

"It's still his fault, he attempted" I told Kihyun and he nodded.

"Yah Changkyun, follow me" Kihyun seriously said. "Minkyung you can go back in your room, there's clothes in the the closet you should take a shower" Kihyun told me and I nodded. He gave me a smile before walking away.

"Don't worry he won't hurt me" Changkyun whispered to me. Then Kihyun came back pulling Changkyun  by his collar. They both went inside the door I tried to open earlier.

"You can hurt him, Kihyunie oppa" I told him and I heard Kihyun responded yes.

I never knew having a brother is really awesome. If I only grew up with him by my side job wouldn't be ending up dating Kang Joon. I went back upstairs checking the closet if there's really clothes. I grabbed a pair of pj's and a large shirt.

-------------
After I finished taking a shower I decided to go downstairs to eat something. I went out of my room and made my way towards the stairs but then I heard someone singing.

"Still alive but I'm barely breathin'
Just prayin' to a God that I don't believe in" I just stood there for a second trying to figure out who's singing.

"Cause I got time while she got freedom
'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even" he continue to sing.

"Her best days will be some of my worst
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first" he continued. Looks like it's coming from this door.

"While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping
'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even, no" No it wasn't coming from this room. So I walk closer where the voice is coming from.

"What am I supposed to do
When the best part of me was always you?" I was about to open the door but I realized that I'll disturbed him. So I just lean against the wall and decided to just listen.

"And what am I supposed to say
When I'm all choked up and you're OK?"

His voice is really something. It makes me relax. It feels like I can listen to it again and again. But I don't really know who's voice is it. It was soft and sometimes there's a part it turn into husky. I tried to figure it out who's voice it is but none of the boys talk to me in that kind of voice.

"I'm falling to pieces" his voice started to shake.

"I'm falling to pieces" with that part his voice broke down. "Urgh! When will he started talking to me again" he said trying to control his voice from shaking. It must be Woosung

I open the door and saw that it wasn't a room, it was a balcony. Then there's Woosung, alone admiring the view. I close the door behind me and walk towards Woosung. When he notice that I'm here he quickly  fix himself.

"Are you okay?" I asked then he brush his hair with his fingers before looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Do I look not okay?" He laughed.