THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

His lips dance passionately against mine, brushing his tongue against my lower lips then shoving it forcefully in my mouth. I fell. I kiss him back wrapping my arm around his arm. His hands traveled down to my waist down to my butt giving it a nice grope.

"Ugh~" a moan slipped out of my mouth.

"Jump" he said between the kiss and I did as he said. He caught me, then pushed me against the wall as he continue to kiss me. His kisses went down to my neck as he grind his hips against mine making me shake. Then he put me down getting back up to kiss me on my lips. Then he pulled away with a smirk.

"That's it for today" he ruffled my hair before pushing me aside slightly.

"Really Changkyun?"

"That's how I feel while you're gone" he said before walking away.

"Yah! But it was you who pushed me away and now you want me to---"

"Crave for me" he suddenly went back to pat my head. He smile at me again before completely walking out of the room.

"Im Changkyun you're such an asshole! You're dead when I catch you!" I shouted then I heard him laughing. You wanna play games with me huh? Then let's play.

I fix myself before walking out of the room, it was a hallway. Wait I haven't been around Kihyun's house even tho I sleep here. If I'm not mistaken I'm here upstairs which I haven't been before. I look to my left side and it was a dead end so I walk toward the right side. And there I saw the stairs.

I didn't know that Kihyun has a huge house. Larger than Changkyun's. And downstairs there's the living room and there's the door to Kihyun's bedroom where I use to sleep. I walk around the stairs and I saw a door I was about to open the door then Kihyun  called me.

"Curious about that door?" He asked me.

"Not really, I just thought that you might be there" I respond. 

"Are you hungry? Want me to cook dinner for you?" Kihyun asked me and I laughed. "Why? Why are you laughing?"

"It's just funny that how you treat me changed overnight" I said and that embarrassed him.

"To be honest, I was uncomfortable when I knew that you're dating Changkyun and you spent so many nights together. It's not that I don't like you for Changkyun, it's the other way around" he laughed. "I'm not saying that I don't want you to date Changkyun, it's just I know him to we'll that's why" he explained.

"So he haven't show you guys the sweetest side of him? I know it's unexpected but he's the sweetest guy I've ever met but a little pervert" I laughed at my last word.

"What do you mean a little he's really a pervert"

"No, I'm not" Changkyun appeared wrapping his arm around my waist then pulling me closing to plant a kiss against my forehead. I pushed him aside, slightly hitting him on his chest.

"Why somethings wrong with you two?" Kihyun asked me.

"He left me hanging" I rolled my eyes on Changkyun.

"She wanted to have sex but I refuse cause her brother, you, told me to just talk to her" Changkyun said.

"Wait-- what? Minkyung" Kihyun looks at me with his eyebrows frowned.