Chapter Three

~🥀~

Taehyung was just sitting on bed since the whole day he did nothing but sleep. So now he couldn't sleep anymore. Taehyung was just going through his phone just scrolling it up and down.

Just then....

The door of Taehyung's room opened....

And it was you.

You came towards taehyung while smiling. Your long wavy hair were bouncing as you were walking ......those two twinkling eyes of your grabbed his attention .

Taegyung was just watching you like an idiot .

"How are you feeling?" You spoke.

"Ah.... uh--- I'm fine" Taehyung barely managed to say .

Damnit why I'm like this in front of her... she'll think that I'm a crazy bastard ....ok!! .... let's talk normally but why is my heart beating so fast like this.... I can clearly hear my heart beating sooooooo fast .. Taehyung thought.

"That's good , now let me check your wounds " you said .

Taehyung nodded .

You sat on his bed cause he was in VIP room .

And it was king sized bed .....

You was sitting very close as you needed to clean and change the bandage .

You were doing your work.

While .....

Taehyung was looking at you . Taehyung was observing your beautiful features. Your soft milky skin....

" I wonder how does it feels to touch her soft skin" Taehyung thought.

Your crystal clear eyes were just grabbing Taehyung's attention as if those eyes are showering him with deep affection.... and then taehyung's eyes landed on your lips. Those two pink tiny lips looked like rose petals and as if they were luring Taehyung to kiss you, hold you in his embrace... now his heart started to beat more fast then before Taehyung couldn't think of anything ..... your sweet cheery blossom scent was alluring him.....

And just at that moment you looked at Taehyung your faces were only inches away .

You were done with changing bandage.

But both of you were still in that position.

You softly smiled at Taehyung and Taehyung's heart fluttered.....

Without a second thought .....

Taehyung crashed his lips on your tiny, soft lips. Taehyung grabbed your waist with one hand while hold the back of your neck with another.... Taehyung's too lost and your tiny lips on his are stirring his mind up.

That's insane how good the taste of your lips is .

It's like sweet strawberry , gentle and soft .