Chapter Two

~🥀~

Taehyung

I woke up with dizziness . I'm trying to move but..... ah- my body hurts. I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the bright sunlight on my face . Then I realised I'm in hospital. Oh God just what happened ?

And I remember yesterday's party. It was my step brother's birthday party. And I couldn't say no because I knew if I don't attend then my stepmom will surely play dirty tricks. In party I was cautious and I only drink one glass of champagne. After that I left I was driving suddenly I started to feel uncomfortable and I got in accident .

That's what I remember .

Oh God.

I groaned in pain. Of course it hurts.

I have injury in my head and on my hand and several scratches as I can see bandages on my body.

Wait!

I remember! I remember! I remember her.

It was a girl. She was constantly telling me to keep my eyes open. She was beautiful although I couldn't see her properly cause my vision was blurry. And I closed my eyes .....

And she ..... she kissed me .

After feeling warmth on my lips I opened my eyes again .

It was a girl .

After that I was dragged to operation room.

Just remembering her lips on mine I put my index finger on my lips.

And the door opens .

I'm trying to see who is it and I hear a very familiar voice .

"How are you?" Jin hyung asked.

"Lucky enough to not die" I said

"Aish...... this kid , I shouldn't have saved you brat" Jin hyung said .

"N-no ... wait you just said that you saved me ?" I asked.

"Of course. I saved you. I'm the director of this hospital don't you forget that " Jin hyung replied.

"What about that kiss then" I blurred out.

"What are you talking about Taehyung ? " Jin hyung said

"Did you kissed me then? I certainly remember that a girl kissing me. But you are saying that you saved me " I said.

"Yah!! That wasn't kiss. she was performing CPR on you cause your pulse were stopped and you weren't breathing " Jin hyung said.

"So that wasn't my dream, she indeed kissed me" I smirked.

"It's CPR kid........not KISS " Jin hyung scolded me .

"You don't understand hyung" I sighed.

"What a stubborn kid" jin hyung said while pouring me a glass of water .