Chapter Nine

~🥀~

Taehyung

"Do you and Jungkook have something going on?" I asked her.

And Y/n chocked on her food and looked at me but said nothing. She opened her mouth to talk but then looking in my eyes and observing my face but didn't uttered a word. The whole dinner was quite after my question she didn't speak anything.

Y/n being all quiet made my mind go wild ; thinking various possibilities of Jungkook and her being together or childhood sweetheart. Already when I saw her and Jungkook hugging and kissing each other it boiled my blood, although she kissed him on his cheeks . Even I know I'm being fucking possessive ; but I can't help it.

She is giving me some pills; since I was dickhead earlier and refused all medications from Jenny. I quickly swallowed the pills, as she was about to turn away I pulled her by wrist and she raised brow.

"You haven't answered me yet" I say calmly.

"What answer"

"You haven't told me that if you and Jungkookie have something going on"

" going on means what Mr. Kim"

Great fucking great now she's enjoying teasing me and watching me losing patience ... it's ok taehyung ... just take a deep breath and ask again.

"I mean if you and Jungkookie like each other or "

"Why? Mr. Kim "

"Don't call me that please"

"Why? Mr. Kim , you sound jealous"

And that's when I lose it ....

"Yes, I'll admit that I was fucking jealous when I saw you and Jungkook today, he was being all touchy with you and I didn't like that. If it was another men I don't know what I'd have done to him. So now can you please tell me if you like him or not?" I asked in a bit angry tone.

"I like Jungkook but he's like my younger brother as for you I thought you'd figure it out since you stole my first kiss, don't tell me you don't take responsibility after stealing my first and long saved kiss" she said and giggled skipping my heartbeat.

I then pulled her close,and I kissed her with the perfect amount of force. Not too soft, but not too hard, and her lips melted into mine. I had one arm around her back to hold her close, and other in her silky, smooth hair. She had one hand on my chest and another one around my neck.

Her curvy little body seemed so small pressing into mine. She smelled so good, it was a sophisticated sexy scent. Fuck, I don't want to stop kissing her, but if I don't, soon enough I'll be fucking her in this bed, and then I don't know if I could stop.

I could feel my pants getting tighter as I was getting harder by the second. I knew she could feel how bad I wanted her,and it seemed to turn her on. Her kisses becoming more harder and passionate. Her tongue grazed my bottom lip, which forced a deep moan from out of my mouth.

My hands travelled down her ass and on to the back of her thighs, where I lifted her up. And now her sexy legs were folded against my waist. I moved my hand back to her ass which I held while still kissing her with passion. And letting out a moan from her mouth she backs up to catch her breath.

"I'd like to take responsibility for kiss, so Ms. Y/n will you be my girlfriend and grant me the honour of being your boyfriend?" I ask her with deep voice.

"Why not Mr. Kim" and with this I pulled her again for a passionate kiss.

~🥀~

Should I write smut soon?

Happy Birthday My Love Kim Taehyung 👑💝

Mom he's the one I'm going to marry ....❤

Or one of them😉😘

Or one of them😉😘

Did you enjoyed....

Next update soon..

Vote/ comment 📱

Lot's of love

Author-nim💞