"Acha?", he asked raising his brows and she nodded bringing the chocolate towards his mouth, licking her lips lightly causing his eyes to flicker with excitement. How he wished to do the honours for her.
(Really?)

"Ye len", she murmured gaining his attention towards the chocolate.
(Take it.)

"Thori karwi hai wese, nai?", he said taking another bite from her hand.
"karwi? nahi to, aur aap to sirf black coffee hi pete hain, usse zyada karwa to kuch nahi hai", she reminded him his preference.
(It's a little bitter, isn't it?)
(bitter? Not at all, and you only drink black coffee, nothing's more bitter than that.)

"han..lekin..", he smirked mischievously looking at her plump dark lips.
(yes..but..)

"lekin?", she asked furrowing her brows but before he could answer the elevator dinged indicating they had reached their floor. The doors were just going to open when she saw him pressing the stop button in a rush.

"Kia hua-", before she could complete her words Mustafa startled her by slamming his lips on her chocolate smeared cherry lips. Perfect combination!
(But?)
(What happened-)

She gasped as he pushed her against the wall by cradling her face in his warm hands.
He moved back after giving a smooch to look into her widened eyes, a chuckle escaped his mouth as Maheen blinked releasing a shallow breath.

"Now it's sweet, sweet like I wanted", he whispered licking his lips with a smirk, which had gotten a bit of the sticky chocolate from her lips and she felt her cheeks burn with heat. He looked so sexy doing that.
'What? Sexy? Maheen-'

There was no time for thoughts as he launched himself at her lips, once again, fervently this time.

Her eyes closed down in instinct when he started to lick her soft petals, pushing her more into the wall. His cologne working perfectly to block her senses.

Insane. It was insane for him to kiss her velvety lips against the elevator wall, but damn, it felt so good. Her lips sunk into a perfect fit in his. The remains of chocolate coffee on her causing his taste buds to explode with pleasure. It tasted thousands of folds better on her rosy petals. He could suck on them all day long.

Her heart fluttered when his cold nose bumped with her little nose, his stubble tickling her chin.

Her hands slowly found their way to his waist as he continued to ravish her cherry lips. The chocolate long gone.

She was just going to move her lips in sync to his when he left them with a pop sound resonating inside the elevator.
She shivered lightly as his cool breath hit her face.

Mustafa groaned watching her flustered face, why was she so pretty?

He pressed the start button taking a deep breath, he wasn't sure If could stop any longer. She was so fucking addictive.

As soon as the doors opened, he grabbed her hand rushing towards their room. He should've just waited till they reached the room. He sighed running one hand through his hair.
Maheen followed him like a lost puppy, her mind still frenzy by the kiss.

He opened the door hurriedly pulling her inside along with him. Getting rid of his coat, he threw it away pouncing on her.

Pushing her against the door he took her lips in an intense kiss, removing her coat with his hands.

Maheen stood like a statue as he send her coat flying on the floor followed by her cap.

Grabbing her head with one hand and waist with the other he pulled her closer, making her shudder in his proximity.