Ishq-15

^^^^

"Meri gudiya ka khayal rakna, Salaar", Mr

"Meri gudiya ka khayal rakna, Salaar", Mr.Abid said hugging a crying Noor.
"Abu! I'll miss you", she cried hiding her face in her father's chest.
"I'll miss you more, but you can come meet me whenever you want, don't cry hm?", he tried to quiten her.
"Allah hafiz", she whispered to her family one last time.
(Take care of my daughter, Salaar.)

Salaar made her sit in the car carefully and got in beside her. Her hiccups were tugging his heart, he wanted her to laugh, the laugh he loved.
"Ain? Janaan, stop crying already, you can meet your parents whenever you want, it's not like they live far", he told wiping her face with his handkerchief careful of not smudging her make-up.

"I know", she yelled still crying.
"Then why are you crying? han? what happened?", he asked with concern.

"Aap larke h..hain aa..apko nahi pata chal sakta", she cried looking at him causing him to snicker.
(You are a boy, you won't be able to understand.)

"dekha ab aap hans ra..rahe hain", she huffed hitting his shoulder.
"nahi to mai kab..hansa wo to mujhe khansi aa rahi thi", he said trying to act coughs.
(Look, you are laughing now.)
(No I didn't, that..my throat was itching.)

"Meri jaan tum roti ho na to mera dil bethta hai, chup kr jao", he cooed her taking her in his arms.
(My life, my heart sinks when you cry, keep quiet.)

_____

"Ami! It's enough, we've already done so many rituals, is it necessary to do this?", Salaar whined looking at his mother.
They had reached home an hour ago and were busy in doing the rituals when Salaar spoke in between irritatedly.
"Bhai this is the most exciting one", Hadi exclaimed in between.
"We're tired, Ami", Salaar ignored Hadi looking at Mrs.Ahmed.

"Noor to bilkul bhi thaki hui nahi lag rahi aapko hi apne kamre me jaane ki jaldi hai", Hadi teased making Noor chuckle beside Salaar.
"Han to kia nahi honi chahiye?", he replied shamelessly glancing his shy bride.
"Nahi nahi esa to nahi kaha hamne", Hadi laughted at his reply.
(Noor doesn't seems to be tired at all, it is you who is restless to go into your room.)
(Should I not be?)
(No, we didn't said that.)

"Nool chechi, you lool bery beautiphul", Hooria praised Noor opening her arms to be picked up by her but before Noor could pick her Salaar picked her up in his arms.
(Noor Chachi you look very beautiful.)

"And what about your Chachu?", he asked Hooria.
"You ale alsho handshume but Chechi is mole pletty", she giggled moving into Noor's lap making Salaar smile.
(You are also handsome but Chachi is more pretty.)

"Indeed she is the prettiest", he looked towards his wife with love.

"Salaar dekh lo party badal li hai abhi se ham ne", Rehaan Ahmed khan said taking Hooria in his arms.
"Meri aur meri biwi ki party ek hi hai", he replied taking her hand in his.
(Salaar see we've changed our party.)
(Me and my wife are in the same party.)