Ishq-1

^^^

"Allah Ji please let me clear my macroeconomics exam today, I promise I'll never ask Ayesha to do my assignments again, you know I hate this subject, please please", she was continuously muttering to herself while combing her honey-brown hair reac...

"Allah Ji please let me clear my macroeconomics exam today, I promise I'll never ask Ayesha to do my assignments again, you know I hate this subject, please please", she was continuously muttering to herself while combing her honey-brown hair reaching her waist. After pinning them up she applied lipgloss on her rosy plump lips making them gleam more than usual.

"Allah knows how my alarm got off otherwise I would have at least practiced the important questions Ayesha told me."

She was roaming frustrated in her room looking for her phone which she found in the drawer of her side table although she remembered putting it below her pillow last night. She glanced at the clock which showed 8:10 am. Her academic performance had always been mediocre.
She preferred reading extracurricular books rather than her course publications. She was currently in the second last semester of BBA.

"Oh no, I'm getting late", she rushed towards the dressing table putting her phone inside her bag when she got interrupted by her mother.

"Noor! Noor beta! come down already the breakfast is prepared, your father's waiting for you", Noor could practically hear her mother shouting from downstairs.

"Coming Ami, please don't start eating", covering the cascade of her honey-brown locks with mustard dupatta neatly she ran down the stairs grabbing her shoulder bag.

Noor was clas in a knee-length aqua blue khaddar shalwar kameez pairing with her black fluffy slides which complimented her smooth milky skin.
(khaddar-cotton cloth of plain weave)

"Arre are gudiya aaram se", her father, Abid Wali khan ushered seeing her rush down the staircase.
(gudiya-doll)

"Saalam Abu, Saalam Ami, sorry I don't know how my alarm went off", Noor exclaimed catching her breath which rose color to her soft cheeks.

"It's okay gudiya come eat your breakfast " Abid Wali khan gestured her to take a seat.

Putting her bag aside she sat across her father while her mother, Sherbano Abid khan served her with freshly prepared parathas.
(parathas-tortillas)

"Shukria Ami", she started to savor her parathas when her elder brother, by two years,Hamza Abid Khan the devil decided to show up.

"Ami bas kren ab kha kha ke moti ho gayi hai gari me bethti bad me hai ke tyre pehle punchure ho jata", He smirked hitting the back of Noor's head plafully.
(Stop it, Ami, she's already become fat eating excessively. My tire gets puncture the moment she sits in the car)

"Abu!!", she whined showing her puppy emerald eyes which enhanced her beauty by tenfold. She had received the Pashtun traits of attractiveness from her father.

"Hamza! Stop teasing her, she's my beautiful daughter", Abid Wali khan warned his son.

"you are always taking her side, Abu, it's not fair", Hamza covered up noticing his father's glare.

"So what? Everything is fair in love and war, haina Abu?", Noor declared side hugging her beloved father.

"Just wait till I get my hands on you, churail", Hamza teased her suppressing a smile at her antics.
(churail-witch)

"Stop it already bacho, quickly finish your breakfast it's getting cold", Sherbano Abid khan interrupted before Noor could lunge upon her devil brother.

"Jinn", Noor muttered under her breath.
(jinn-ghost)

"Saalam everyone! Gudiya, why are you looking gloomy? What happened?", Saif Abid khan, her hero brother inquired upon his entrance in the dining room.

"Lo Ji! Aa gaya Ek or Savior", Hamza facepalmed giving a look to his brother.
(Another saviour's here)

"Bhai!! This jinn called me moti again", Noor ran to hug her Savior while Abid khan and Sherbano smiled looking at her cute antics muttering prayers for her happiness, indeed she was the princess of Abid villa.
(bhai-brother)

Saif hit Hamza lightly on his head and proved to be a Savior indeed making Noor giggle.

"Acha gudiya, I'm getting late from office, finish your breakfast quickly or you'll end up getting late too."

"Ji Bhai, Allah hafiz."

"Allah hafiz and keep your phone with you, okay?"

"I know Bhai! I'm not a child anymore, I'm turning 21 next month!", Noor complained whining.

"you'll always be a child for me,doll", Saif kissed her forehead making her sit on the table.

"Saif have breakfast before you leave", Mrs.Abid stopped him.

"Nai Ami, I'm already late, Salaar Bhai's gonna kill me!", Saif rushed out leaving Noor in a flustered state after mentioning him.

"Hamza don't you have classes today? why aren't you ready yet?", Mrs.Abid inquired his son after they were done with breakfast.

"No Ami I'm free today so I won't go", Hamza answered plopping down on the sofa in the living room while Noor glared at him wondering how is she going to reach university on time now. The driver was gone too, his mother had an accident a few days back.

'Exam starts at 9:15am, it's 8:45am already', she thought entering her father's room.

"Abu, can you drop me off at my university, Hamza doesn't have any classes today?"

"Sorry bacha, I have to leave for Lahore with your Taya Abu, can you go with Hadi?", Mr. Abid replied wearing his waistcoat on white shalwar kameez.
(Taya Abu-uncle)

"Acha chalein theek hai Abu, Allah hafiz", Noor hugged her father and left the room.
(acha-okay)

______

She stepped out of Abid villa crossing the lush green garden, the mesmerizing fountain and entered Ahmed villa that belonged to her Taya Abu, Ahmed wali khan.

"Salaam Tayi Ami!", Noor greeted her Tayi, Mahira Ahmed khan reaching the dining room.

"Va Alaikum Salam meri gudiya, aao nashta krlo", Mrs.Ahmed smiled seeing her beautiful niece glowing.

"Nai Tayi Ami Nashta mai kar chuki, Hadi kaha hai mjhe University jana aj Hamza ki koi class Mai hai.", Noor asked politely.
(No. Tayi Ami, I'm done with breakfast, where is Hadi? I want to leave for university, Hamza didn't have any classes today.)

"Beta, Hadi already left, he had some project today."

"Ayee! Don't tell me, Tayi Ami I have my exam today, I can't skip it, Bhai left for office too!", Noor complained showing her puppy eyes.

"Oh Salaar, are you leaving? Can you drop Noor at her university?", Mrs.Ahmed asked her son as she saw him entering the room, while her feet got stuck on the ground hearing his name.

'Wasn't he supposed to return after two days', she wondered turning only to get shivers down her spine the moment her emerald eyes met his stormy grey ones.

On the other hand, someone forgot to breathe for a second taking glimpse of his Dushman-e-Jan looking ethernal in mustard. Although he had broken into her room at night to calm down his nerves, yet, it seemed like a decade ago.

----------------------------------------------
💃🏼
Her dress above.