Ishq-7

^^^^

Noor took the phone with shivering hands while she felt the car stop at the side

"Why did we stop?", Hamza asked.

"Mr.Hamza Sir wants us to give privacy to Mam, we should step out for a moment", Sami replied opening his seatbelt while everyone looked at him in shock.

"Shouldn't she be the one to move out?",Hamza asked bewildered.

"It's Sir's order, Mr.Hamza.", Sami got off the car followed by the driver.
"Let's leave guys", Ayesha pulled them out suppressing her smile at Salaar's craziness.

"Assalam-u-Alaikum", Noor greeted him discreetly lowering her eyes to her lap.

"Va Alaikum Asalam, where is your phone Ain?", she closed her eyes on his loud voice.

"In my bag", she replied politely.

"And where the hell is your bag?", came his growl.

"um.. it's in the trunk", she stuttered.

"wow! Superb Ain! You're behaving this irresponsible when you haven't even reached there. what shall I do with you?", he said frustrated by her reply.

"Don't shout", she requested.

"You always do things that make me shout", he replied taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry", she said.

"You better be", he stated.

"I'm cutting the call now, everyone's outside on the road, Allah hafiz", she hurried her words.

"I dare you to do that, Ain", she shivered slightly on his cold husky voice.

"What is it?"

"Take your phone out this moment or I swear I'm gonna call you guys back", he ordered her,
"And tell Hadi the car he wanted on his birthday has been cancelled ", he added.

"Salaar! I'm taking it out, calm down", she stopped him.

"How? You aren't here", he said in his desperate tone making her heart miss a beat.

"Allah hafiz", she cut the call putting her hand on her heart beating at an unknown pace.

"Noor, how do you even talk to Salaar Bhai, he's so serious", Hadi asked Noor sitting back in the car.
"Do you want him to profess his love in front of you now?.", Ayesha answered for her.
"You should not ponder on such silly things at this moment, think how to get your ass saved from Salaar bhai's wrath.", she added calmly.

Hadi glared at her looking outside while Ayesha smirked. Meanwhile Noor bitted her lips wondering how to crush her devar's dream of having his own sports car this year.
(devar-brother in law)

_____

They reached Swat in the noon, Salaar had booked separate suites for them in the hotel other students were staying. After freshing up and talking to Salaar, more like listening to his list of orders she got dressed in her pink long coat with boots wrapping a scarf around her head.
The weather was extremely cold so she had to wear her gloves along with a shawl.
The students had decided to visit kalam valley first.They had an awesome day talking, walking, playing , teasing and what not.
The beautiful valley was covered with snow as it was the month of november making it look breathtakingly incredible.
Noor loved snow, therefore, she had enojoyed to her full along with Ayesha and her other classmates.
She couldn't talk to Salaar because of the signal problems but she had messaged him about her safety otherwise he would have caused a big fuss.
After eating dinner at a fancy restaurant, they returned to their suites all worn out.
Noor had just changed into her pyjamas when she heard her phone pinge indicating a message.
She opened her inbox expecting Salaar's message but was shoked on seeing message from an unknown number.