1- Moving in

"Finally" u say as u put all ur boxes in ur car. You were moving out from ur old place to ur new place because u were finally going to college. Your mom was extremely sad that u were moving away but know it was ur time to leave. "Bye mom i promise I'll come visit u love u" u say waving off while ur mom is outside crying waving goodbye. You get in ur car and drive away to your new place.

Several hours later~

You finally arrived at ur new home. It had a very nice frontyard and it look pretty decent. It was big enough for me to fit, well way to big. I then take a look at the house next door "i hope i have a good neighbor" i say in my head. I get all my boxes from the trunk and go to the front door. When i opened the door i was amazed of how everything looked so neat. In the left was were i could put the living room and in the right was gonna be the kitchen. It had so much space for me to put all my things and furniture. Upstairs were two rooms one room had a balcony which was so cool and in the other was gonna be my room because it was way bigger it was like the master bedroom when i looked outside my window i noticed that the neighbors window and mine were right infront of each other so they could easily see me, but luckily there was something called curtains and i used that. The thing was that i didn't need two rooms because it was just gonna be me living there but I guess i could make one my guest room. I started unpacking and putting everything were it belonged, i then decorated my room to make it look pretty.

It took me a full on day to finish unpacking and decorating everything and even moving the furniture. I didn't really have the time to say hi to my new neighbors so i thought maybe i should just meet them tomorrow. Since tomorrow was gonna be my first day of college i was preparing everything before that day. As i was busy using my computer i hear a knock on the door. Weird who could be knocking at this hour, i look at my clock and it was directly 10pm. I go downstairs and when i open the door there was an extremely cute guy right infront of my door step. Woah im just here looking all ridiculous in my pjs, what worse timing. "Uh yes?" I say awkwardly "well hello there im sorry to come at such a late hour I just came to meet my new neighbor but i wasn't expecting u to be this cute" he says with a smile... Cute? I blush "uh no that's fine sorry i didn't get to introduce myself earlier i was busy unpacking and putting everything in place since i just moved here" i say "it's alright i was gonna come and greet u earlier but since i saw u were busy i didn't wanna bother" "don't worry u wouldn't have bothered me but since ur here I'll introduce myself it's nice to meet u my name is (y/n) (l/n)" "it's nice to meet u as well my name is nagito komaeda i hope we have an amazing life living next to each other" he smiles at me "yes" "well I'll be leaving know sorry again for the bother" "no i said it's fine well bye" i wave off to him as he leaves to his house.

When i comeback inside i go to my room and decide to call my friend and tell her what just happened. I mean i never expected a cute guy to live right next door and for a good looking guy like that to even think im cute makes me so lucky! Even when i look horrible he said i was cute! Kyahhhhh! After some 15 minutes of fangirling i fall asleep.

Word count:741
Alright yall know first chapters arent that entertaining but make sure to stay tone to see whats gonna happen next feel free to check out my other kazuichi x reader story and if u came from over there then im thankful for ur time 😌