11- A enemy to a friend

Both me and Rika charged at each other she was using her right hand to aim and i was using my left hand. Both of us hit each other in the cheek with fist and fell down to the floor.

We were breathing hard from the charge and punch we just got. She was bleeding from her nose and my cheek was super red from the punch. Who knew Rika was able to catch up to me! I then just smile and laugh "huh what's so funny" i look at her directly in the eyes "Rika can't we just clear up this misunderstanding and get along" "huh why would i-" i stretch my hand out for her to shake it "i- i" she says having trouble with her words "come on my arm is getting tired"

Then surprisingly she shakes my hand looking down. "Why" she stands up "Why would you wanna be my friend after all i did to you with my friends!!?" She yells "why? You ask? Because i don't see you as a bad person the only reason why u act like this is because you like nagito, i know that you might not accept me as a friend or even see me as in accomplice but i see a reason as to be your friend" her expression contained guilt and sadness. "Im sorry" when she said that my eyes widen from shock hmmph i never thought i would hear those words coming from her mouth. "It's okay i mean you did threaten me and bash me with your friends but know that's all in the past know" i get up from the floor dusting myself "i said im sorry and (y/n) you can have nagito you won fair and square i never thought i would admit i just lost. "It's okay there's always next time" i pat her back "huh??" She says confused. "Oh and about the thing about why everyone is whispering all i planed to do is beat you up in the restroom with well my ex friends but it turned out you beat up akari who is well u know gone already because karen and gretchen left with her as soon as we punched each other... Well yeah that was the plan but then akari took advantage of this chance to blame you for the missing girl, none of that rumor was my idea to be honest i think they went to far i just wanted to beat you up not spread a fake rumor"

She said what!!? That little bi*** my face goes into anger once again. "Im really sorry about this" she exclaims "ugh whatever i have no time for this well it was nice becoming friends rika i really have to go so bye!" I leave in a rush "wait (y/n)-" she called behind but i had already left.

I was walking towards lunch where nagito was and kids were still looking at me even more probably because i had a huge bruise. "Hey (y/n) your finally ba- what happened to you!" Nagito puts both his hands on my cheeks "nothing don't worry about it" "what do you mean don't worry about it your cheek is bruised we need to go to the infirmary-"
"I said not to worry about it" i slap his hand out of my face "it's just a small bruise"

Nagito pov
(Y/n)!!? Why did she slap me i started freaking out and losing my cool. WHY DID SHE SLAP ME!? Did i do something wrong!? No it couldn't be I've been treating her well and giving her love this entire time... "No" i said she just looks at me i then pick her up bridal Style "hey nagito i said i was fine" she keeps bugging me to put her down but i i just ignore her and keep walking. I wasn't gonna let my love have a bruise in her face she is way to pretty to even have a scratch.

Back to your pov
We finally arrive to the infirmary and nagito puts me in the bed "i told you to put me down!" I say mad " i did put you down" "i- that's well ugh" "stop pretending to be tough the reason picked you up is because i don't want you getting hurt" "nagito i" as i was about to say anything else the nurse comes in a and starts treating my bruise. The nurse had told nagito to wait and leave the room until she was done treating me so during that time i just laid down and rested.

Meanwhile in the other side

"Oh nagito what are you doing here" rika notices that he's waiting in the lobby of the infirmary "huh what do you-" he turns around and notices the bruise in Rikas cheek that's when he realized that both her and (y/n) had the same bruise but hers was way worse. "What happened to you" he questions as she brightens up "wow your worried about me" she smiles "no" he replies "geez don't have to be so mean" "so what happened to you?" "Oh uhh nothing just slipped" she laughs sarcastically as if nagito doesn't realize that it's super obvious the two have fought. He then gets super close to her face "listen you here you little slut don't ever mess with (y/n) or else you want to die!" He leaves with both his hands in his pocket...
Rika just had a frightened expression a shocked one as well or more like a terrified one.

Timeskip~

I didn't even realize i had fallen asleep in the infirmary until i had checked the time in my phone and it was 3:30! I also had a text from nagito it said "meet me at my house later" he sent that at 1 and it was already 3:30 so i get up grab my stuff and leave.

I finally arrived at nagito doorstep, very slowly I took my time to knock on the door.

A few minutes earlier (no ones pov)

Nagito was at his house in the kitchen cooking, humming a song to feel the rhythm. It was such a nice pleasant feeling. He felt satisfaction maybe because he finally had you or maybe because you were the person who he was longing for this whole time. As he finished the food he placed the trays in the table. He opened one of his cabinets in the kitchen and grabbed some gloves along with a very sharpened knife. He already put the gloves on as he's walking down the stairs of his basement. He opens the door softly
"Hey did you miss me?"