12- A darker side

Nagito pov
"Hey did you miss me?" He said with a dark evil grin.

Muffles came from the person who was tied up and taped in her mouth.

"Did you behave?" He asked but no response "oh right sorry" he takes off the tape from her. "Please let me go please!" She begged

"Should i? I just wanna have some fun" all she did was kept begging for her life until nagito turned off the lights. "It's time"

He then sliced her in half and kept stabbing her with the knife. Every stab he made it brought a smile to his face.

"Ugh isn't this great know i got to much blood on me" suddenly i hear a knock on the door... Huh?

Once again the person knocks i get out of the basement afraid that, that person might catch me "hey nagito im here!" It was (y/n) voice i scurried up and yelled back "wait up let me change" i say going upstairs to change "HUH!?WHAT!???" She said even louder "IM GONNA CHANGE!!" "WHAT!???" Ok i was getting kind of annoyed that she couldn't hear is she deaf?

Back to your pov
I couldn't hear a word nagito was saying so i shaked the door knob and the door opened then that made me think how much of an idiot is he to not lock the door? Well whatever. I took a step inside and waited for whatever nagito was doing. Now that I think about it this isn't the first time I've been at his house, I remember that accident I threw my shirt to his face that was funny but also embarrassing because you know he saw me changing that is not what he was supposed to be looking at! "The past is past forgive forget" i say giggling.

I don't know why but something about nagito house gave me bad energy i don't know why but i just felt it. You know when you go to a house and you just feel something bad as soon as u step in? Well that's how it felt and i didn't like it. But as long as im with nagito that's all that matters to me.

In the corner of my eye i saw a dark
hallway i started walking to it and in the end of that hallway there was a door. I know i shouldn't be intruding but i was so curious. I put my hand in the doorknob and as soon as i was about to open the door i felt nagito hand on top of mine "what are you doing" his toned changed to a very serious one.

I turned around and pretended it like it was nothing but the look on his face gave me chills. "Hey you do know that you left your door open right anyone could just walk in! You know how dangerous that could be!" I quickly change the subject getting after him but he just gets close to my face and puts his hand in my chin "you know how dangerous i could be" he looked determined i just turned all red from him being 0.05 inches away from my face.

"Yeah yeah whatever, but why did u say to meet up at ur house?" "I wanted to spend sometime together and just be with you" wow he really cared i put my hands and his cheeks and i put on a happy expression. "What are yo-" "your so cute that it makes me love you even more than i already do!" i say as he moves his head in my hands making it look like a cat moving his head on your hands. What would i ever do without you i thought.

Timeskip

Both of us lay down in the couch while im on top of him watching tv together cuddling. After the show we were done watching nagito changes the channel and to our surprise what we saw next was so unexpected! There was moaning noises coming from the tv and it showed people doing it! nagito quickly changes the channel and after that we stayed there awkward in a moment of silence..

Nagito pov
After seeing that in the tv it made me feel somewhat another way. I felt really hot and well kind of in the mood to do that sorts of thing. But i wasn't to sure if (y/n) was ready. Im pretty sure she's gonna think of me as a pervert that i got turned on that quick just from changing the channel. Sometimes it makes me think how can a useless piece trash like me even be with someone so pretty am i even good enough? "Nagito" she looks at me directly with a red face blushing "huh?" I say confused " i could feel it she looks the other way.... At that moment i realized it was up but i had no clue that it was... "(Y/n) im sorry! I didn't mean-"

Back to your pov
My eyes became wide and i realized something was poking me from underneath i get up from nagito and realize he had a buldge. Did he get turned on by that!? I automatically turn embarrass and think about my next move. I want to please him but im just so nervous 😓 what if im not good enough? Screw it! If im here then im here for a reason! But i really don't mind doing stuff 👉🏼👈🏼

"It's okay nagito as long as it's you im fine with anything" i give him a warm smile he then gets closer "are you sure? If i do things to you i might not be able to control myself" i just nod in response ready for what's coming next.

He leans to give me a soft kiss but then it turns out to a make out kiss. His tongue goes inside my mouth fighting for entrance i just let it happen so i do the same. I could still feel his BiNg BoNg poking me so i slip my hand inside his pants and boxers. I grab it and to my surprise it was pretty big i fondled it slowly and the expression in his face was so hot. I started fondling him even faster that i heard a few little moans and to be honest i like it!😩 (Y'all can't blame me nagito moaning would sound hot asf pretend you didn't hear that from me)

After fondling IT a lot he got on top of me and started kissing me once again. He went lower and started doing hickeys all over my body, it made me moan a little but i enjoyed it. All of a sudden we hear the doorknob trying to open and both of our expressions turned to frightened because obviously we don't want no one to come in while were making out. I quickly push him off me but i did it way to hard making him land in the other side of the sofa. Slowly the door opens and it was....

"Rika!??" I say surprised. But I thought i made things clear with her? Why is she here!?

"Hey nag-" she then realizes what situation we were in. She noticed like two hickeys on my neck and his pants unzipped "uh am i interrupting something" she says nervously sweating while blushing i notice what she was looking at and... Oh god this couldn't get any worse. I then got infront of nagito and turned around "are u an idiot! Ur pants are unzipped" i say while zipping them "well u were the one who unzipped them" ok fair enough that's true "still couldn't u at least zip ur pants in time" he gives me a kiss right infront of rika!

"Oww" i hit him in the head embarrassed "are u an IDIOT can't u see she's here!" I yell mad "she left" i turn around and she was gone... Where did she go?