15- lies

Me and nagito fell into a deep sleep after doing you know what. 👀

I slowly open my eyes and notice nagito wasn't next to me i started freaking out thinking he actually just left after having just done that so i jump out of bed and change into a shirt. I went downstairs hoping he was there but unfortunately he wasn't. I went to the kitchen and saw something that caught my eye there was a paper in the table? I grabbed the paper and started reading. "(Y/n) sorry that's I wasn't able to give you a kiss good morning the reason is that i had some business to attend but don't worry I'll be right back! So please wait for me...oh i almost forgot i have one more thing to say, I really really enjoyed what we did last night it meant everything for me I truly do love you more than you can ever imagine (y/n) i love you please wait until i get back i wanna give you something important"

I grined on how cute it was that he even took the time to write me a letter, that idiot he could've just sent me a text he didn't have to be so cheesy i laugh from the amount of how silly he was. After that i decided to wait until he would come back so in the meantime i decided to cook some dinner for him, so when he comes back it's not just me he's waiting for but food as well.

Some time later~

Once i finally finished cooking all i had to do was wait, but it was getting pretty boring waiting. I went to go sit down in the couch to watch tv but suddenly i get a call from the cop i had the conversation with. I rapidly pick up my phone answering the call "hello?"

"(Y/n) we need you in the police department right know so come here as fast as you can hurry!!" His tone sounded very agitated

"Wai-" i didn't even get to finish my sentence and he hangs up! "WHAT?!???" I overreact. Now im even more confused why did he need me for?? I gave it a while to think about, because i really wondered on what he  could possibly call me for? Then i remember that i was part of an investigation! I quickly gather my stuff from nagito house feeling sad i couldn't fill his request. So i did the same thing he did. I wrote him a letter as to why i couldn't wait for him...i made me feel bad inside but i had no other choice i needed to attend this investigation. I rushed to the door but looking back. I looked at that door that was in the long dark hallway that's when i got flashbacks. "You can't open this door" is what nagito said that look on his face was filled with anger.. "Im sorry i couldn't wait for you nagito and im sorry that i let my curiosity get the best of me" i walk back going directly to that door.... And what i saw next shock my body to the core...

I opened the door to a very awful smell. "Oh my god what does he keep in here" i thought while pinching my nose to not get the smell. I went down some stairs and saw absolutely nothing, it was pitch black in there! I kept walking but then i stepped on something i got closer to what i stepped on but when i got close to it smelled like it was rotting i almost wanted to puke. I turned on the flashlight of my phone to see what i had stepped on, I gasped. What i had just stepped on was laras head!... She was there rotting i felt so disgusted, frightened and most importantly shocked. I think that i was so shocked that i started feeling very very dizzy losing my own conscious and eventually fainted....

............................................................................
                   30 minutes later

"Hey (y/n) wake up!" I slowly open my eyes seeing nagito right ahead of me. "Huh nagito what happened??" I ask confused

"oh i got here and i found you in the kitchen passed out so i carried you here waiting until you wake up" he smiled

"Really?"  I ask

"Yes"

"Um ima go restroom if you don't mind"

"Yeah sure go ahead"

I stand there right infront of the mirror washing my face.. That was definitely laras head! But why was her head in nagito basement? Why!? He wouldn't have possibly killed her right? He's such an innocent person he's got a whole life ahead of himself so why! This made me go crazy none of this felt right. Maybe i was wrong and it wasn't lara or maybe someone was trying to frame him! It can't be him! I refuse to believe it's him! Nagito i now it's not you because you would never do such a thing your a caring gentle person and that's what i love about you.

"Oh your out (y/n) i can't believe you actually made dinner for both of us" he comes and hugs me "u know u didn't have to do that"

"But i wanted to" i say hugging him tightly

"Here's your surprise" he takes out a big bouquet of flowers from behind him. I then squeel in excitement from the happiness of what he made me feel.

"Thank you nagito i really love you" i grab the flowers

"I love you to"

"Nagito if there's ever anything you wanna tell me you can tell me don't keep any secrets from me... Or are you keeping secrets from me?"

"No why would i? I tell you everything my love" he puts his hand in my chin making me look directly into his beautiful gray eyes. We both hug again but this hug felt warm and calm. I felt much more relaxed then how i was earlier.Yeah it wasn't him... He would never do such a thing... Who knew that i would lie to myself knowing that this was a big lie all because i loved him way to much.

While we were hugging he just had a sinister smirk on his face "(y/n) im sorry but if it means i have to lie to keep you by my side then I'll do anything, i really love you my little hope"

Sorry that this chapter was super short and sorry if I messed up some throughout this chapter. I was trying to finish by rushing so yeah. I hope you guys liked it I guess😅