2- Mean girls

Also this (f/n) stands out for ur friends name cuz i didn't know what i should name ur friend in this story. So enjoy~

*ring ring ring-* omg! U wake up grunting shutting the alarm. Ugh wait a minute this feels extremely strange i got 11 hours of sleep.... Wait no way... U take a glance at ur alarm and it was 8:30!! Omg im late! U get up quickly and get dressed. Then u brush ur teeth and hair and well there was no time for breakfast so u skipped that. After taking 30 more minutes u get out of ur house running ur way to school.

After some other 10 minutes u finally arrive. It only takes u a second to realize that the college was so big and looked awesome. "Wow i guess I'll only be here for a few years so might as well make the most of it" u say as u get inside the tall building. As u open the door to class everyone turns to look at u and the professor looks at u with a mad expression but then in the very back u could see... Ur neighbor!? What was he doing here? U thought to urself. Then u guys make eye contact which makes u nervous so u look at another direction ur professor direction... "So u must be (y/n)(l/n) am i correct?" He questions rasing an eyebrow up "yes" u say nervously. "U do realize ur late by a lot right?" "Yes im so sorry sir i woke up late and i ran out of time sorr-" "well I'll take it easy on u since it is the first day" "thank u" "hmmm well take a seat at the back row next to nagito". Wait why do i have to sit next to him out of all these empty seats! As u sit right next to nagito he beings to talk "hey neighbor" he says giving a smirk "uh hey" "how surprising i never would have thought we would go to the same school crazy right" "uh yes" u say more awkwardly. The teacher notices u talking and gets even more triggered "hey nagito would u mind sharing what ur talking about with (y/n) to the whole class?" the professor says "no that's why i was whispering" nagito says and the teacher tells him to get out of class. Damm i didn't know he was a bad boy but a very attractive bad boy.

Timeskip to after class to lunch~

Once class ended i walked over to lunch and grabbed my tray of food, I sat down with some of my childhood friends that i knew for so long. I was to busy talking with them that i didn't even notice someone was watching me....weird am i right? Why would someone be watching me? I asked myself but maybe im just over thinking things and is probably nothing. "Hey have u guys heard?" My guy friend said "heard what?" I ask "There has been some students going missing" "wait really?" "Yes they been missing for months and they haven't found any of them that's why there's missing posters all over the school have u guys noticed it yet?" When he said that i remembered that when i first got here i saw missing posters all over the school. But why would girls go missing is there something going on? these thoughts kept coming to mind. "So why they go missing?" (f/n) questions "nobody knows but watch out they don't get u!" "pff why would anyone try to get me i look like a potato" i comment and my friends just laugh. "Well if u excuse me i have to use the restroom" i get up from the table and head to the restroom.

As im in the stall doing my business i overhear some girls talking "hey Akari did u hear there's a new girl" "oh yeah, well how does she look like?" Akari replies "Idk apparently I've heard she looks like really pretty should we invite her to our friend group?" "Huh!? Karen we can't just invite random people into our group! I need to see her first right Gretchen?" "Yes Akari" Gretchen replies. Are they talking about me? Pff no way im not even close to pretty. I get out of my stall and they all turn to look at me "yes?" I say "u must be the new girl right?" The girl with blond hair questions "uh yes?" "wow ur outfit is so fetch!" Gretchen says "stop trying to make fetch happen gretchen" the blond girl rolls her eyes "right sorry" "anyways what i was saying ur like so pretty u would totally fit to be in our group" huh group I thought to myself. "What do u mean?" "I mean u would fit in our group join us" all of the three girls say "ugh can u guys shut up im the only one doing the talking here" wow way to be rude "uh no thank u i appreciate the offer but I'll be going now so cya later" i quickly wash my hands and leave as fast as i can im not interested in talking to someone that rude. As i was walking back to lunch i accidentally bump into someone "omg im sorry i wasn't looking where i was going-" i look up to see Nagito!? Again!? "It really must be fate that we keep bumping into each other" "i guess it must be then" i tease he just laughs and helps me get up from my fall "so the professor assigned us to do this project together when are u free" "well im free anytime ur free" i smile "hmm alright then how about this saturday" "yeah sure thing" i agree and we both walk together to lunch.

Meanwhile with the "mean girls"

"Ugh i can't believe the new girl declined our offer!" Akari says angrily "i know right we would've helped her alot" gretchen agrees "wait why did she decline us?" Karen questions "IDK! karen don't ask me ugh well that's her lost" Akari says.

Authors note
Oof well there mad i kind off wanted to add the mean girls 😂because they make it more interesting i just thought if i put the name regina i would be copying the name so i changed it to Akari which sounds mean girlish enough to mee and i promise the story will be developing with nagito, i mean of course he's best boi ;3