Part 75

"I need to do something. I can't stay with you tonight. Sorry." Draco says when we are almost at the Gryffindor common room. "What is it?" I ask. "Uh," he starts. "Never mind. Good luck, I will see you tomorrow." I say. He kisses me, then walks off. He is acting so weird, what is his deal. I see him take out a green apple. He doesn't take a bite, he throws it in the air and catches it again. He continues to do so, until he is out of my sight. I walk into the common room. Ron, Hermione and Ginny are sitting in the sofa's by the fire. "Hey." I say. "Hello, where have you been?" Ron asks, when I sit down. "I was with Draco, Harry still isn't back?" I ask. "It is late and the Quidditch tryouts are tomorrow morning." I state. "No he still isn't back from Dumbledore's office." Ginny says, a little worried. "What do you think Dumbledore wants from Harry?" "I really have no idea." Ron replies. We stay in the common room and talk for a while. Until Harry walks in, I stand up when he does. "What took you so long? What did Dumbledore want?" "Nothing, it is not important. Why aren't you in bed? Quidditch tryouts tomorrow." he replies in a hurry, looking at Ron and Ginny when he mentions Quidditch. "Well, mate, we waited for you. Making sure you got in." Ron replies. "Well, since you are in, I am going to bed." I say. "Good night, good luck at try outs tomorrow." I say to Ron and walk away. "How is Draco?" Hermione says when I am getting dressed for bed. "Why do you care?" "I don't know, he seemed off. More so than usual." "It is nothing. Don't worry." I lie. "Night." I say and get in bed. "Good night." Hermione says. After that I fall asleep. Draco is a Death Eater? This isn't good, when Harry finds out, he will kill me. But I can't keep this to myself either, who can I tell? No one. After what felt like a few minutes I wake up, by the sunlight shinning into my eyes. "Is it already time to get up?" I ask, and cough. "It is, are you ok?" Hermione says looking at me with a worried look on her face. "Yes, I am fine. Just didn't sleep to well. Why do you ask?" I cough again. "You look very pale." she says walking over to me and places her hand on my forehead. "You feel hot." she says concurned. "I am fine." I slap her hand off of me and get up. "I am going to shower, you go to the tryouts, I don't feel like watching today." I grab a towel and my clothes. "Ok are you sure?" she says when I walk out the door. "Yes, you go. I will hear all about it." I shiver.  Is it really that cold? Or am I really sick? No, it is just in my head. I get to the bathroom and get in a shower. About 10 minutes later I dry myself and pull on my unifrom. As I pull on my robes I feel something in the pocket. I grab it, it is a little piece of parchement. I open it. 

Baby girl, 

Would you come to my Quidditch practice, this afternoon?

I smile at myself. Fold the parchement again, then put it back in the pocket of my robe. I quickly comb my hair. Hermione was right, I look pale. But I am not sick, am I? No, I haven't been sick in a long time, it would be weird if I were to be sick now. I walk to my room to grab my wand and put away my towel. "Hey, are you ok?" Neville asks when I walk into the common room. "I am fine. You?" I ask, knowing he means I look pale. "You look-" "Pale, I know. I am fine, I told you." I reply, a little annoyed. "Ok, sorry. Just worried, after all you are my friend. But since you are fine, ready for breakfast?" he replies, I nod. We walk to the Great Hall. We take a seat. Neville didn't feel like watching the tryouts either, so it is just the two of us. The twins walk in and come sit with us. "How was everyone's night?" George asks joyful. I look at them and smile. "Wow, Olivia, you don't look so good, are you ok?" Fred asks, sitting next to me, putting an arm around me. "I am fine, could you all stop asking me that?" I say irritated. "Sorry." he says pulling his arm away from me. "Bloody, sorry, I am fine." I say calmly. "It is fine. Don't worry." "But how was everyone's night?" George asks again, taking the attention off of me. Thanks George. "Good, how was yours?" Neville replies. "Fine. Wondering how Ron's Quidditch tryouts are." George replies chuckling, making Fred chuckle with him. I roll my eyes, but giggle with them. When the feast is almost done Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Harry walk into the Great Hall. With other students walking behind them. "So Mr Weasley, how did the tryouts go?" I ask, giggling. "Fine." he just says. "Olivia-" Ron says, getting a glare from Hermione, who shakes her head. Already knowing he wanted to ask if I am ok. I sigh. "I already told everyone, I am fine. Now eat, we have class in five minutes." I say. They eat, then we get ready to leave the Great Hall for our Herbology class. We walk to the classroom and professor Sprout is already waiting on our arrival. "Good morning students! Glad you all could make it again today." After classes I go to the Quidditch field to watch Draco. He always looks so good in his Quidditch unifrom. I get to the field and take a seat, almost no one is here, since it is the Slytherin practice and it is cold out. But I don't care. Draco spots me and waves. I smile and wave back. I watch Draco play the game, it is quite a fun game to watch. You really have to watch out for the balls that fly around, but it is fun. I don't really like flying on a broom, so I don't think it is a good sport for me. I shiver. Bloody hell, it is cold. I grab my coat and pull it closer to me, in hope for more warmth. And all of a sudden everything goes black. I feel my head hit the bench. But I can't seem to move. "Olivia!" I hear Draco yell, the whoosing from the brooms stops.