Part 55

We are now all seated in the Great Hall behind a desk with Umbridge in front of us. The OWLs have started. Everyone is busy writing on the paper, when a thud sounds. We all stop and turn in our chairs to look at the door. Where the thuds are coming from. Umbridge makes her way to the door without saying a word. Everyone starts whispering. "What is going on?" I ask Hermione. "I don't know." she replies and looks back to the door. Umbridge opens the door and walks out. She stops a couple of feet into the hall. A little sparkle flies to her face then into the Great Hall and explodes into firework. Umbridge does not look pleased. "Wow." I hear people say. Then Umbridge walks a little further into the hall and looks up the stairs. "HEY!" someone yells and I see Fred and George fly on their broomsticks into the great hall. They throw fireworks into the sky who explode. And all the papers fly into the air. Mr. Filch walks in looking bloody mad. Fred throws another firework into the air, it explodes, not into little pieces like the others but into one giant dragon head. The dragon turns to Umbdrige, who now is screaming and running away. FINALLY THAT LITTLE SMILE OFF HER FACE. The dragon follows her into the hall and bites. It now explodes into little pieces like the other ones and all the rules shatter and fall off the wall. Fred and George fly out of the castle and we all follow. Running past Umbridge. The twins keep on throwing fireworks, and everyone screams from excitment and applaud for the twins. Hermione and I are standing beside each outer cheering on the boys. Then Hermione turns around, I do so too. And Harry looks super pale and falls to the ground. Hermione walks over to him and sits beside him. "Sirius." he says. I get Ron and the four of us run into the castle. "Harry, are you sure?" Hemione asks as we run up the moving stairs. "I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months. Only, I couldn't rememeber where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have the last time and it's in the Department of Mysteries." "Harry please just listen." Hermione says stopping, so does Ron, so do I, and Harry turns around and stops as well. "What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?" "What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die? Hermione he's the only family I've got left." "What do we do?" Ron asks. "We'll have to use the Floo Network." Harry says starting to walk away again. We follow him "But Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance." I say. "Not all of them!" Harry says and keeps running. We get to Umbridges office, but it's locked. "Alohomora!" Harry throws the spell into the lock and the door flies open. We walk in and Ron shuts the door again. We walk to the fireplace Harry sits down in front of it. "Alert the Order if you can." Harry says "Are you mental? We're going with you." Ron says. "It's too dangerous." Harry replies. Hermione sits next to Harry and says: "When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this togheter." "That you are!" we hear Umbridge say behind us, so we turn to face her. Then Draco walks in with Neville. Again? He is still helping her? Bloody hell. "Caught this one trying to hel the Weasley girl." Harry is now seating in a chair in front of Umbridge. Ginny and Luna are both here now too. "You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Umbridge asks Harry, "No." he replies. "Liar" Umbridge says and smack Harry across his face. "You send for me, headmistress?" Snape says standing in the doorway. "Snape! Yes. The time has come for answers wether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?" she asks Snape. "I am afraid you've used all of my stores interrogating students." Snape replies. "The last of it on Miss Chang." Harry looks over at us, I sigh. Well this isn't good. "Unless you wish to poison him and I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did, I cannot help you." Snape continues. As Snape walks through the door Harry speaks up again. "He's got Padfoot. He, he's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden." "Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where, what is hidden?" Umbridge asks Snape. "What is he talking about, Snape?" Snape turns back towards her. "No idea." he says and walks away. "Very well. You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security you leave me with no alternitive. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue." "You can't do that!" I yell, then a hand comes over my mouth, it is Draco's hand. I bite it and he lets go. "What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him." she says and places the picture of Fudge on its face. Then she grabs her wand and points it to Harry. "Tell her, Harry!" Hermione screams. Umbridge looks at her. "Tell me what?" "Well, if you won't tell her where it is I will." Hermione says again. "Where what is?" Umbridge says annoyed. "Dumbledore's secret weapon." "Tell me!" Umbridge says. "Let us go and I will show you." Hermione says. "Well, you heard her! Let them go! Only Hermione and Harry will come with me. The others will go to their rooms." Umbridge says and points Hermione and Harry to the door. "Now, you, go to your rooms." Draco says and the students who were holding us let go. "Olivia, I need to talk to you." he says before I can walk out of the office. "Well, I have nothing to say to you. Bye Malfoy." I say and Neville grabs my hand and I follow him out of the office.