chapter 14

Yin's pov

My final examination had gone well and I am happy with it. We all are given a week of holiday before another examination i.e for the job. They departed after spending time with their loved ones. Once we entered in our respective job, we would be busy like bees.

I talked with War about going outside today, I can feel how War is feeling because he loved to eat foods, alot. "Woow! I'm gonna eat lot today. I am hungry already when I think about it. Let's go.. Come fast". He held me on my wrist, half dragged and half walked, I just smiled at him. While we got inside the car, War started to play music. After awhile,  I stopped the in front of the big mall. War dragged me as soon as we got out from car.

"Excuse me sir, what would you like to order, sir?", beautiful waiter asked once we are in the restaurant and settled ourselves. She wears a beautiful friendly smile on her face. Both of us order our favourite dishes and handed back the menu to her. "When I am gone, come here and make your stomach happy. Don't always stay home alone and sleep more which isn't good for you, okey? ", I told him because he won't go anywhere without any escorts.

Though he is second year college student, but sometime the way War act be like a kid who needs love and care with advice. It can be maybe there wasn't anyone looking after him other than his grandpa who pampered him till his death.

"Don't worry, I assure you I will do things which would make me happy and healthier. I wont let myself to miss you. I will wait for you until you  complete your trainings and come back. Till then I won't miss you", War force his smiled with sore voice . I pulled his hand which was under his chin earlier, "I know it would be difficult to hold back your yearning from missing me but if you want, just call me and you can say you are missing me. I would accomplish it even though I am not by you side".

In the middle of our conversation, waiter came and placed our dishes on table and she left us saying, " Enjoy you meal sir".
"Let's enjoy. Let just forget it for a while. I am hungry", War passed me a knife to cut the meat and he wanted me to feed him and I am used to it though. Back at home too, I would be the one to cut it and gave to him. War will then feed me back after I finished cutting. Just bit a little and small things made our life more interesting and more lovely.  More than anything, I love our simple life at home. After feeding ourselves, we went back home and on the way, we did some shopping like necessities stuff and did some for myself.

It's Saturday and it was the last day before I leave for my training. I didn't expect to come day of our departure so soon. We are left with only a day to be eachother's arms. I went to kitchen to make our breakfast. My heart was already sank with sorrow and sadness. I don't want to leave War alone. I wont worry much if he wasn't sick yet he is sick. I can see him getting pale day after day which makes me painful to leave him behind. I know his isn't ok with me leaving, but he wont speak out because he didn't talk about his illness to me and how could he talk about it. That worries me alot. But I wont push him, I will wait until he told me himself.

I took my phone and dialed the number. "Hi, why are you calling me at this hour. Any work?", other person on the line seemed to be still on the bed.
" Earth,  just look after my War after I am gone. You are the only person I can trust." I told him.
"Don't worry, my boss. Stay assure. Your wife will be fine til you come back", he teased me.
"Kkk... Let's see... I don't want to see any single hair missed from him. Kk. If anything happened to him, you just think you are finished, you got me my boss? " I teased him back but  whatever I said I meant it because I don't want anything to happened to War.

"Kkk.. It won't happen sir. I will take care of your War with careful. Now I think, it's been thousands time. Don't worry.. You just only focus on your training. You are going tomorrow, right? What are wasting time here talking with me. Just go and spend your remaining time with your wife..hahahha", he hung up the call. By the time I had finished making a breakfast.

"Go and wash your face. Its already 8 now. I have lots of things to do", I woke  him up. Today I have to do packing and all.
Tomorrow by 1 pm, I have to reach there in training centre. My flight is at 10am and I must reach at air port before time so I won't miss my flight.
I gently laid kissed on War's lip before he woke up from the bed.
He push me back " don't.....I didn't brush and wash my face. Go there!", he pointed to sitting room to me to go there and wait for him til he came from the washing room. After he said that he went washroom hanging towel on his shoulder and closed the door behind him.

"What a sunny day!" War said after he looked outside and put mouth full of food to me and he continued again, "After breakfast, let's pack your things. Don't missed out single thing because you had to come back and get it back".
"Sure. I won't able to come here for 9 months. But there won't be single day where I wont missed you and call you. Tell me if anything happened to you", I smiled and chewed the food which was in my mouth.
"What will you do if something happened to me. What if I changed", I know War is kidding with me but I don't like to hear those words in this situation.

"Nothing is important to me than you. I will leave training and rush back here.
If you ever thought of changing, just be ready to die", I whisper as an I cleaned the table. We chatted for almost hours and started packing things. We made all ready without missing anything.
By the time we reached home from evening walk, it's 7 pm . War went to restroom to take a shower and I went to kitchen to prepared dinner.

" After dinner,take shower well, I heard you won't get time to take shower there and even you would get time for meals so eat more now and store it for future use...hahaha", War teased me while eating dinner.
"Didn't you hear we are not allow eat our partner there... Hahaha", my replied made blushed but I correct myself, "no, I mean we are not allow to meet each other. I know you can wait here for 9 months. It's nothing, right? Pregnant women can wait till 9 months to give birth even after going through painfull and hardship times. Why can't you, right? ", I console him before his mind goes wild.

After our dinner, I took shower. I did shower as quick as possible because I don't want to let War wait. I finished taking shower and came back. I saw War resting his head on the sofa, closing his eyes completely. War had fell into sleep while waiting for me.

Without making any noise I lift War in my arm and carried him to our bedroom and laid him on the bed and placed lightly kiss on his forehead.
"Good night War.. It would be our last night together. I am sorry for leaving you. I am really sorry for  letting you waits for me".

End of chapter 14...

Thank you all for waiting ... And Dupchu for editing my story n two beautiful Ladies Rigzeol n Bobby for reading my story(force) lol... Hahahha...