Pancakes & Pumpkin Juice

Start from the beginning

"So what do u mean" I asked Harry

"Well if your going on a date, I'm guessing Cedric will win your love by giving you a flower or some perfume, it's like 101 of dating, you give each other a small gift saying like "thanks for going on a date with me" kind of deal, correct?" Harry turned to me as I was still looking at him.

"No, I didn't think I had to buy him something, isn't just going on a date like getting to know someone, not like buying shit?" You replied to Harry nervously.

"This is my first time I'm going on a date Harry, no one told me I had to buy him something." I panicked.

"What if he was expecting me to buy something! Oh no, I don't have time for that now..it's to late-

Harry interrupt my thinking out loud

"-relax it's fine I'm sure Cedric won't even think about it, he's nice enough not to notice that you didn't give him a gift...hm and also your wearing a bit casual outfit for a date.."

Why is Harry trying to scare me with going on a date with Cedric. I mean I would totally expect Draco to say something like this to me but Harry is telling me what I'm doing wrong for my first date!?

"Stop it Harry- I'm sure I'll be fine- it's supposed be causal- not like this big deal." You said to Harry reassuring yourself.

Harry shrugged.

"Why are you being a dick to me Harry? I'm already nervous about my first date and your just making this 10x worse. I'm don't even now why Cedric is interested in me anyways, all the Hufflepuff girls are like super pretty anyways, why would be even go for me." You rolled your eyes and put your hands covering you face.

"Y/n, I didn't mean to scare you, and you are far prettier than half of the girls that go to this school. I'm sure the date will go fine, don't listen to me" Harry shook his head and pushed my hands away from covering my face.

"We're here now, let's go down by some of the trees so we won't be seen taking off this invisibility cloak."

Harry leaded me over to some trees as he slid off the cloak.

The air was colder now that we were visible. I nodded at Harry as he stuffed the cloak back in his bag. We heard some people taking down the hill from us. Harry looked in confusion as he recognized the voices.

"Well, well look who's here, you two shopping for your new dream home?" You turned you head to see Draco and his bodyguards talking to Hermione and Ron.

Harry took out his invisibility cloak and put it over us again. We walked towards them and saw Draco walking closer to Harry's friends.

"Don't make a sound y/n" Harry said as we listened closely.

"What is he even doing here y/n, doesn't he have a Quidditch game against Ravenclaw?"

"No- he got suspended from a game by Snape." I rolled my eyes and quickly looked at Harry.

He nodded and you looked over at Draco.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Ron said trying to defend him and Hermione but he seemed nervous.

"Ooo..not very friendly" Draco said in a fast response.

"Boys, I think it's time we teach Weselbee how to respect his superiors" Draco said proudly adjusting his expensive coat over the green sweater you wore this morning.