Thank You

I want to thank you all for reading this story ...

Please vote for it as well on inkitt.com I entered it in the grand writing contest...

Read Rebellious Angel for free on Inkitt.

 <a>Rebellious Angel</a>

I also have my other completed novel here on wattpad...

The Marquess and The Rose.

Your Support, comments and likes really make my day.

I enjoy writing and do it with a passion I hope you can all appreciate and I pray my stories leave a lasting impression that will make you come back for more.

With that said...yes I am back at it again another story in the works.

Misplaced Angel
*******

He was furious as he stormed down the corridor towards her chamber. That little spitfire was going to hear him out today.

He  quickly walked up to the large door and barged right in to her chamber.

"You listen to me you..." his voice trailed off.

Tara gasped with a frightened yelp and immediately covered herself with the gown she had just removed.

She glared at Duncan and her brows furrowed.

"Don't you know how to knock?" she angrily spoke.

She watched as his eyes curiously stared at her, mouth agape.

"What is that?" he pointed to her in awe.

Slowly she looked down puzzled at what he was pointing at.

"What is What? she asked.

Slowly he walked close to her. He was so very tall as she looked up at him. She looked at his face and took in his gorgeous feature and she honestly had to admit that this curious side to him only made him more desirable.

She swallowed and watched as his hand pulled away her gown and she stood before him in her bra and panty, the obvious objects of his attention.

His eyes slowly roamed over her body.

"What is this?" he gently grazed the edge of her bra that passed over the swell of her left breast.

His eyes looked at the sheer burgundy color fabric that demurely but teasingly hid her breasts but, the sheerness only enticed the eyes.

He could see her nipples.

What manner of fabric was this he mused.

She looked from his fingers slowly to his eyes that held hers.

"Its called a brazier, but most call it  bra," she whispered.

"Bb.raa" he repeated the foreign word that sounded so odd to him yet on her it made his heart thump fiercely in his chest.

She gasped as he slowly glided his fingers down her abdomen to her waist to gently touch the edge of her panty that hung low on her hips.

"And these?" he asked with a husky smoothness that had her heart racing.

She licked her lips nervously.

"Their called panties," her voice was shaky and soft and it did things to his senses.

He hungrily stared at her lips but he would hold off on such delicatessen he wished to ravish because he wanted to explore more of the strange Bra and panties she wore.

A thank you shout out to all my followers thank you!!!