Chaewon and Minju went to met with Yena and Yuri.

'Ya! What important that you need to talk with us?' Chaewon said.

'It's because...'

All their attention are on Yena.

'Come on,unnie...What is it?' Yuri said impatiently.

'It's because...I'm going to study abroad...'

'Study abroad?' Chaewon asked not believing Yena,she thinks this is one of Yena's prank again.

But Yena confirmed that it's not a prank.

'When will you leave,unnie?' Yuri asked.

'Tomorrow.I'm sorry if this is too sudden.' Yena answered her.

'So you too will leave me.' Yuri said as sadness are all over her face.

'No,Yuri..I won't leave you...It won't take long...' Yena tried to comfort the now sad Yuri.

But Chaewon confront Yena saying she's lying.

'YA! I'M NOT LYING.' Yena shouted at Chaewon.

FAST FORWARD....

And just like that,Yena went to study abroad.

Minju was admitted to the hospital as her condition have worsened more.

Yuri ad Chaewon also visited Minju in the hospital whenever they aren't busy.

One day,

Fearing that she don't have much time left,she asked Chaewon to promise her something,as she knew Chaewon is the only one who can do it,as Yena isn't in Korea.

CHAEWON MINJU

'What do you want to tell me?'

'C-Chaewon....I.....'

'Don't say it.. if you can't...'

'N-No...I..need..to..C-Chaewon...I...probably..don't..have..much..time...but..can...you..promise..me..something...?'

'Promise you what?'

'Promise..me...you'll..always..protect...Yuri...'

'W-What?'

'Chaewon....you...can't..lie..to..me..I ..know..you..like..her..'

'H-How di you know that?'

'The..way..you..look..at..her ..is..so..obvious..Chaewon..Now..promise..me..that..way..I..can..rest..in..peace..'

'Ya! Why do you sound like you're going to die?'

'Please...Chaewon..promise..me..you'll..protect..her..in..my..stead..'

'O-Okay...I promise...'

'That's..good..then..I'm..sorry..for..letting..you..do..this..alone..'

'Ya! don't apologized to me.' (That's right,Chaewon hates if someone apologize to her.)

'Chaewon..I'm..really..sorry..please..take..care..of..Yuri..for..me...'

END OF FLASHBACKS

PRESENT

Chaewon told Yuri what Minju and her have talked about before she died(or they thought)

YURI CHAEWON

'So it's Minju...'

'Yes.It was her.Also,Yul..you need to know something.I can't bear to keep as a secret to you anymore.'

'What is it,unnie?'

'Yul....Minju...Minju...is your sister.'

That's it for now...

Chaewon already told Yuri about her real relationship with Minju...

How will Yuri react to it???

TUNE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...

SORRY,FOR THIS SHORT UPDATE,,ATLEAST I MADE MY PROMISE TO DOUBLE-UPDATE THIS BOOK...

THEN,SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER....