"Khal where have you been since morning, you've no idea how glad I am that you're back, I was bored out of my wit with this duffer here, you know how boring she can be"Nawar said flashing him a dimple smile, while Manal roll her eye at both of them.

"Sorry baby I went out with my niggas, now that am back let's go upstairs I've got some new game pad'' he said winking at her, Khalil can be a flirt & is a player, his part time job is being a player.

"I would've love too,but you see this Mama's here will kill,chop us with a knife, grilled us & serve it to everyone "Nawar said laughing at manal who was giving her twin a hot glare.

The two are supposed to be bestfriend, but they're not,they love each other like twins does but their choices is different, they share nothing in common she gets it they're of different gender but still they shared the same womb.

"What are you girls doing here" he ask with a raised eyebrows seeing them all dressed up standing in front of the mirror.

"We're sweeping the estate floor"Manal replied sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"Mop it then if you finished sweeping it but pls count buttercup out"Khalil reply sticking his tongue out at her, he likes annoying the whims out of her.

"I forgot you're not even a normal human being why won't you go & mop the estate"Manal said with a small hiss while Nawar brings out her phone & started videoing their banters, these is like the 103 video she has,the two always argue about we who is the eldest and who is not,she is even tired of being their middle men.

"Did you just say am not a normal human being"he ask while Nawar burst into another set of laughter.

"Khalil pls just leave her alone, go and change we're getting late"Nawar said putting her phone in her bag.

"Nooooooo"the girls both shouted again pulling Khalil who has made his way to the stairs back, khalil changing means spending an hour or more in getting ready, girls are meant to spend more time but khalil is different.

"Buttercup I stink, am just coming back from a jog, just a quick shower will do"he said trying to convince them.

"You can go like that, you're not the first guy that will go out with a smelling armpit neither will you be the last "Manal said bursting his Ego,she knows how he hates that statement of men with smelling Armpits ,the girls burst into another set of laughter seeing him smell his Armpit,that's Khalil for you Mr pimp & Proper.

He gave them a glare as they laugh at him,that's what he always wanted their laughter, he planned on jilting them to watch a football match but Mami insisted on him going with them, he just hope they will go by themselves, they're two grown ladies they don't need a bodyguard.

"I have to pick the car keys upstairs" he said trying to get away from them yet again,he wanted to watch the Match live but these two cockroaches won't allow him.

"We're taking my car Khal, so no more excuses get your coconut head out of the house right now, who knows you might see some hot girls so don't be a joy killer, let's go" Nawar said winking at him, khalil belongs to the G-category, girls & game's, girl swoon at him from all angle & at the game aspect he is a guru.

Hearing the word girls seem to spark up his interest "let's go mi lady khal at your humble service"he said bowing dramatically as he collected Nawar car keys.

They made their way out of the house to Nawar sleek black Audi A8,
"Be careful with my baby"Nawar said to Khalil, she loves cars or rather is obsessed with cars. "Our baby"Khalil said moving to the driver side, Nawar gets into the front seat while a sulking Manal gets into the back seat.