𝐗𝐈𝐗. Q&A

❝ VICES ❞

October 1st, 2020

NEW NOTIFICATIONS!

roarsgold has gone live! "I'M IN FLORIDA! (Q&A w/ Dream)"

"JUST SO YOU KNOW," Rory began, glancing at Clay nervously, "if Dream accidently does his face reveal on this stream, I hold no responsibility." He glanced at chat, which exploded with the pogchamp emote. "Yes, yes, pog and all that. Listen, I didn't want to do a face cam, but Mr. WasTaken insisted," Rory continued. ". . . Welcome to the stream, everyone! How long as it been? Can we get a Dream is dumb in chat? OI!" Rory shouted as Dream threw a pillow at him. Dream wheezed. "Hear that? That's how you know he's actually here."

Rory spun around to face the background. They had changed it up a bit for the stream, removing posters and anything that gave the room personality. "And, well, the background is shit, so you know I'm not in my house at least." He turned back. "Anyway! Like the title says, Q and A time! Please ask your questions on Twitter using #RoryPOG, capital R and all caps pog. Or you can donate and ask questions, whatever you prefer."

"Bounderies?" Dream prompted.

Rory snapped his fingers. "Yep! Nothing sexual, though you can ask about shipping. Don't self-promote. Don't bully other streamers unless they're a bigot, in which case put it in chat. Don't be weird, etc., etc.," he listed, picking up his phone. "Also, Dream and I will be doing truth or dare after some time, we don't know when. Whenever the questions get boring, I guess."

"I'm asking the questions," Clay protested. He was sitting at the edge of his desk, far out of view of the face cam. Rory sighed, putting down his phone and giving the camera a look. "Okay, okay, uh . . . 'What's it like being married to Schlatt on the SMP?'"

Rory shrugged. "Boring. I would much rather be helping Pogtopia, but honestly I haven't been on in a few days and I don't think anything has progressed plot wise, just some one-off streams. I guess we'll have to see what happens when the next big stream happens," he said mysteriously. "Overall, nothing big has happened, wish something cool would take place. Next!"

"'Bounderies as far as shipping?'" Clay asked.

"If you are shipping me with someone who's fine with shipping, go ahead. If you're shipping me with someone uncomfortable with shipping, please stop. If you are shipping me with a minor, go fuck yourself. And if you're being especially weird in your shipping, just . . . please unfollow," Rory listed, going through his shipping rules. "NSFW, fanfiction, whatever . . . I'm okay with it because it's funny to read, just don't actually link me to anything and don't spam shipping stuff under my tweets and such," he added. He nodded to Clay.

"'How is Flordia?'"

"It's so hot here!" Rory complained. "Like, logically I knew it was going to be hot, but Jesus. Everyone bully Dream for living in Flordia, it's the fucking worst."

"i didn't chose to live here!" Clay protested.

"And yet you continue to stay despite being an adult," Rory argued, shutting Clay up.