𝐖𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄

❝ It's the kinning Hamilton characters for me. ❞

— Rory Gold

Rowan Laurence Gold (born: August 7th, 1999 [age 21]), better known online as roarsgold or Rory, is an English YouTube vlogger and gamer. He notably makes videos with popular Twitch Streamer and musician, Wilbur Soot; the two are brothers, with Rory being the younger. Rory uploaded his first video named "Video #1" on July 10th, 2012 to his YouTube channel, and continues to upload weekly as well as do daily streams on his Twitch channel.

Contents [ show ]

HISTORY
Rory does more gaming videos than vlogging. He began consistently streaming on Twitch in late 2017. By early 2018, Rory gained Twitch Affiliate and started gaining more viewers. He mainly focuses on Minecraft videos, streaming frequently with his brother, Wilbur, in their world titled The Golds. Recently, Rory is often seen collaborating with Tubbo, TommyInnit (two people that his brother introduced him to), and DreamWasTaken. Rory, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Tommy have been dubbed the bitch bois by themselves, though all streams that feature the four of them have been titled bitch bois & tubbo ("Tubbo is apart of the team," Rory confirmed, "but we don't consider him to be a bitch, so he's not included with the name.")

MEETING DREAM
Many people know Rory through his friend Dream (DreamWasTaken). Surprisingly, the two met before either's YouTube channel took off; Rory had taken a trip to Flordia in 2014 with his dad (he says Wilbur couldn't get time off work to join) and the two boys had met at the beach. Rory said they instantly clicked and followed each other / subscribed on social media. They kept up the friendship since then, with both boys' careers growing successfully. They've done very few collab videos despite this, but Dream still crashes some of Rory's streams weekly, and Rory was one of the first people on the Dream SMP (though he didn't join until after Tommy was on).

YouTuber Information

Profile | roarsgold

Style | Gaming, Vlogging

Joined | July 10th, 2012

Twitter | Follow ./roarsgold

Other Media | Twitch, Discord Server, Instagram

Videos | 520+

Status | Active

Associates | Wilbur Soot, Tubbo, Dream, TommyInnit

Subscribers | YouTube (8M)

Personal Information

Full Name | Rowan Laurence Gold

Nationality | English

Channel Trailer

Most Viewed Video

First Video

[Source]

TRIVIA
— Rory has said numerous times that he dislikes his first full name and prefers Rory. He has yet to state the reason why he doesn't like it.
— His relation to Wilbur was not known until 2019, when Wilbur crashed one of Rory's streams and the two talked about their parents. Rory commented that he had thought their relation was obvious, adding that he'd never made an effort to hide who his brother was since Wilbur is also known online.
— Rory is severely allergic to peanuts.
— In a stream titled Q&A w/ Will, Rory revealed that he's gay, originally planned on being an author until his channel blew up, and that he was the first to move out of his parents' house.
— Rory has been given the nickname Roo by Tubbo; later on, he claimed that only Tubbo is allowed to call him this and ignores anyone who uses it that isn't him. He has since given Tubbo the nickname Tobbs.
— His favorite book series is Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
— He lives in Brighton, England.
— He shares custody of his dog Newt, named after the Maze Runner character, with his ex-boyfriend Henry.

This page was made on September 18th, 2015, by isaacorp.