Kakashi x Reader (One Night Stand?)

Start from the beginning

I could feel my heart beating faster than normal, I swallowed, "I remember drinking with Team Ro after the mission, but I don't remember how I ended up here, Captain." I said.
"Hmm. Let's just say you ended up here because I brought you here." he smirked, before I could open my mouth to speak he cut me off, "And how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me captain, from now on call me Kakashi." he winked.

I felt my cheeks getting hot and Kakashi chuckled at my reaction, then he got out from the bed to put some pants on and grabbed a shirt from his drawer, then gave it to me.
"Here you can wear this for now." He said, I didn't hesitate to put the shirt on, and didn't focused too much on what happened to my clothes. I rolled out of bed, my ass slightly showing because the length of the shirt didn't cover everything. I could see from the reflection of the mirror that Kakashi checked me out for a second, before shifting his eyes on mine.

"Captain... I mean, Kakashi. Will you please tell me what happened last night?" I asked, Kakashi walked towards the kitchen and I followed, he started making some coffee.
"Oh (Y/N), you are unbelievable." He said and shook his head, "Tell me everything what you remember from last night, so I know where to start." He said and sat right in front of me.

I thought about what happened last night.

-----

[12 hours ago]

Third person's P.O.V.

Team Ro were all in the locker room, they just arrived from their mission and they all decided to go out tonight to celebrate the success of their mission.

"Captain, you should come with us tonight to celebrate the success of our mission!" the purple-haired woman said to Kakashi and grinned at (Y/N), she already knew the meaning behind that look she was giving her.
"Yugao's right Kakashi-senpai, you deserve to have fun after all your hard work." Yamato said.
"Ahh... a little drink won't hurt." the team captain replied.

Team Ro headed to the closest bar, ordered food and a couple bottles of sake. Everybody was excited because it was the first time their team was complete for a night out, but for (Y/N) it was just another ordinary night. An ordinary night out were she would get drunk, and end up wandering around the streets alone until she reaches her house to finally get some sleep and wake up with a really bad hangover the next day. This was (Y/N)'s life everyday, 'I wish something excited would happen once in a while' she thought as she pressed the glass filled with sake on her lips.

"Alright for this round every body should join!" a drunk Yugao said, filling everybody's cup with sake. They were playing never had I ever, everybody else joined except for (Y/N) and Kakashi but since Yugao didn't take no for an answer they had no choice but to play. 

The rules were simple, the person will ask a simple statement about what they have never done before starting with "Never have I ever" and if anyone who at some point in their life has done the action that the person asked, they drink. 

Kakashi thought it was a little childish for them to be playing this game, but since everybody was having a good time he wasn't going to spoil it for his sub-ordinates.

"Alright. I go first!" Yamato said slamming his hand on the table.
"Never had I ever, had a crush on someone in Team Ro!" he said smirking at (Y/N) and she rolled her eyes at him. Everybody's eyes except for Kakashi landed on (Y/N) because they all knew she had a crush on Kakashi.

(Y/N) grabbed her cup from the table, and took a sip from her drink. "I hate this game." (Y/N) muttered under her breath. No one else took a drink, but when Yugao was about to open her mouth to speak Kakashi suddenly picked his cup up from the table then drank.