Open for Business

Emma came in as I finished cleaning the last of the rooms. "Our guests will arrive soon... time to get my little toy ready."

"Toy?" I asked.

"Toy," she winked at me and led me into the bathroom.

Latex pressed against my nipples as she pulled the sides of the cat suit tight. My breasts were starting to come in.

"Sandra said Kim has a new kitten suit. I cannot have them outdoing us... again."

"Oh..." I said.

"So, I'm going to make a little toy maid doll," she said, zipping me up the back.

"The Austins, Jermey and Frank are coming too," she pulled black latex gloves over my hands.

"I forget, who are they?" I asked.

"They're the ones who take turns being pony boys." White latex stockings went over my feet and up my thighs. Then she wrapped a latex maid's dress around my body.

"Anyone else?" I asked.

"Well, a pair of tourists. Newbies, a straight couple. I forget their names." Next a pair of ball mittens enclosed my hands: One with a feather duster, the other locked behind my back.

"Tourists? Are they just going to watch?"

"Maybe," Emma looked unsure, "But Sandra said she had another business idea. I think those two are related..."

"Maybe she wants to sell them bondage clothes?"

"Maybe," Emma nodded.

"What should I say? If they ask me questions?"

Emma giggled at that. She held up a black latex hood with a smooth face on the front, featureless except for thick red lips, like a sex doll. "I'm not too worried about that, are you?"

"Really?" I squeaked out, shivering.

"A bit much? Just for fun, okay? Try thinking of yourself as doll for the evening."

I nodded consent, and as she put it on me, was surprised I could see out of it, though dimly. She stood me in front of a mirror and all I could see covering my eyes was opaque black latex.

Emma added the finishing touches: sky-high heels, a white latex apron and head band, and a dust pan at the end of a dildo which she slid between my red latex lips.

Finally, she popped my tube out through a sleeve in the crotch.

"So what do you think?"

I looked like some sort of creepy sex puppet. Though in this tight encasement I could see I was getting curvier, my hips fatter. My tube twitched. And the thought of being Emma's plaything... it twitched again.

"Well, It's only for tonight... though Locktober does start tomorrow... Sandra is keeping Kim a cat all month... Think you could take a month of this?... maybe two? Might be interesting?"

She picked at my hand, the smooth ball mitten with the feather duster attached, "Well, we can decide later."

"You know, she offered to buy you. Or trade you for Kim," she said, rubbing lubricant over my body. "Asked if you could be delivered with a big red bow," she said, tying a big red bow around my waist.

"It's actually kind of annoying." Emma draped her arms over my shoulders. "She really ought to know better..." Her hand cradled my tube. "Mine."

The doorbell rang.

"Ready?"