Unveiling

Curiously, while I was in bed recovering, I heard Emma pushing around furniture, and then one afternoon a delivery truck came by. While men carried crates up the stairs, Emma asked me to stay in the bedroom, saying that it would all be a wonderful surprise.

She even kept rooms locked until after they took the splint off my nose. And when we got back, with me still in boy clothes, she did a great unveiling.

The house had six bedrooms, only two of which we really used, one for sleeping, and one for Emma's office, mine being in the den. The four open rooms were now fully furnished with king-sized beds, dressers, chairs, tables, and even some local art.

"What's all this for then?" I asked.

"Our next game! You're going to love it. It'll even make money." She glanced at me sideways.

"Are we going to rent out rooms?"

"Exactly! This is such a big house, and we're in wine country and not far from the highway. I've been talking with Sandra, and she mentioned she's always looking for getaways for fetish weekends. I was thinking we could start a B and B, just on the weekends, for fetish people. It'd be fun to spend time around other couples. Plus Honey... now you can try being a maid... for real."

"I do feel a little isolated, but I don't think I could maid for eight guests..."

"The maid's just your persona, I'll help with the work, but I get to be Mistress of the house. Just think about if we pull it off. It'll be fun, we'll make friends. Plus maybe, occasionally... we'll have a non-fetish weekend, and then you'll just be a regular maid."

"Don't I get a say?" I asked weakly.

She looked at me funny, like she might have made a mistake, "I thought you liked that part?"

"Maybe... just it's a little demeaning." And then I felt my arousal.

She noticed it, and started stroking me through my pants. "You know we can stop any time, but I hope we keep it going for at least a little while... because it's fun to be perverts..."

She arched a brow, "If you'd known that buying this house meant you were going to spend most of your time in a skirt and heels, would you have done it?"

"If it was on the real estate page, no I probably wouldn't have." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want to stop?" Emma tensed up.

"I didn't say that..."

She relaxed and put her arm around my waist. "Well then, care for a little training?"

"What kind of training... exactly?"

"Just something to help reinforce our new roles... should be fun."

"Something is up, isn't it?" I asked.

"You won't know until you get out of those awful boy clothes, and Julie plays with me dressed in her naughtiest maid's uniform, you know the little vinyl number we like so much?"

An hour later, I was dressed as Julie again, and Emma was lying out on the bed in a latex catsuit.

"That's better, sweet-thing. You're looking all nice and slutty," she said looking me over.

"Thank you Mistress, you look really... slutty as well."

She smiled, "Ready for the next step? With your maid responsibilities growing, it might be a good time to take things up a notch..." she winked at me slyly, "You know just for fun. It's about time we made you a proper sub."

I gulped "Mistress?"

She patted the bed beside her. I sat down, and she wrapped her arms around me.