Up a Notch

The next week on the way home from SF, Emma had a package.

When I asked her what was in it, "You'll see," is all she'd say until we got home.

Once we arrived, she led me up to the bedroom.

"Well honey, remember when we had that really cute maid last week?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, what does Mistress want this time?"

"I've just been thinking... since we're both having fun, let's take it up a notch... It'll be exciting"

She opened the package. At first I didn't realize what I was looking at, but then I saw makeup and what looked like fake breasts.

I found myself taken aback. "That's a bit much... isn't it?"

"That's the point... isn't it? We joked about you becoming a transvestite, but I think we both know where this is leading, and I think we both really like the idea. Anyway wouldn't you like to try taking it just a little further?" There was an all-too-devious smile across her lips.

"Will this make me gay?" I joked as a bead of cold sweat rolled down the small of my back.

"No, not necessarily, but it will make you my little sissy maid, won't it?" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "You'd like that wouldn't you? Now go get shaved," she said in a playfully authoritative tone.

Again, I returned to the bathroom and cleaned my body. Once I finished, Emma came in holding a pair of breast forms. She sprayed adhesive on them and pressed them to me. They pinched the sides of my chest together to form cleavage and filled out the rest with silicone. After waiting a few minutes to dry, she had me try bouncing up and down to make sure they were firmly attached. Honestly, I didn't know if I could pull them off if I wanted to, but she assured me the glue would wear off overnight.

We did the garter and stockings again, but this time Emma made sure I knew how to get the seams straight.

Next she had me step into a pair of padded panties that made my ass stick out. Though thick, they provided extra padding and felt oddly comfortable when I sat down.

After I put the dress on, Emma showed me how to tie the apron by myself. We hadn't put on the headdress yet, instead she led me into the bathroom where she sat me down in front of the makeup mirror.

It only took a few minutes after she plugged in her curling iron and went to work on me, before my hair was cascading smoothly down across my shoulders in loose waves.

She applied a cool creamy coat of foundation to my face followed by blush and powder.

"I've been dying to see you like this." She smiled, gliding a finger across my cheek. "There's not even a hint of a beard. Your face looks really soft."

She explained everything as she went along and tried to keep the eye makeup simple at first so that I could replicate it if I wanted to, but then she broke down and went all out applying shadow, liner and mascara.

She took out a little bottle of red.

"What's that?" I asked

"It's lipstick"

"I've never seen lipstick like that before."

"Oh, I got this so you wouldn't have to worry about it coming off."

"Is it permanent?"

"Wouldn't that be nice? It's just long wearing. You'll need to use soap if you want to take it off."

She shushed me, had me part my lips, and pulled the applicator across them. When she was done, they were a deep burgundy red.

She glued false nails to mine, painting them with the same shade of polish.

I slipped on a pair of black pumps, and Emma stood me before a full length mirror. The change was incredible.

"I can't believe it. I look so sexy"

"Are you turning yourself on?" she asked.

"A little. I make one hell of a sexy maid."

"Not quite yet..." Emma turned me to face away from her, placed the headdress in my hair and tied it securely. "There, now you're Mistress's sexy French maid Julie."

"So, you're not going to be a maid?"

"Ha, you wish! But since you've been such a good little maid servant, you can help Mistress get dressed right before you attend your chores."