I kicked him in the shin as he chuckled.

Zuley grabbed my wrist and the pair of gym shorts for us, she walked with me towards the bathroom so we could change.

"Hey Y/n, Jess and Liv are nice right? I feel like...we could be..actually good friends."

I nodded and smiled. "I agree. It's been a bit hard just us two being the only girls around them for a few months. "

"'Y/n...do you think after all this is over...will you still consider me a friend?" I looked up to her while I slipped on the black shorts. I was a bit startled when I noticed she hadn't placed her shirt on. She glanced at me and went like oh crap sorry, Locker room habits.

I wasn't able to answer her because she slipped out of the bathroom quickly and I followed after her.

We walked back into the dining hall. And I had to admit I lost it. Zuley and I started laughing as we saw Yuta standing in the hallways with his arms crossed and the green frog shirt.

Renjun was already laughing while Taeyong was holding back his giggles.

We followed after the girls and stared at the nice car before us. It had clear doors with blue led lights.

"Woah this is such a nice car."
(This is the car)

Kris got in to the drivers seat and waited for Taeyong, Doyoung, Renjun and Yuta get into the backseat

Kris got in to the drivers seat and waited for Taeyong, Doyoung, Renjun and Yuta get into the backseat. Sungchan sat in the passengers seat.

"Where are we going to sit?" I asked as I held Zuley's hand.

Jess giggled and closed Kris's door. "Ever sat in the window?"

"What?" I asked.

Liv held on to the roof of the car and jumped in slightly kicking Sungchan, causing him to hiss a curse at her. She sat on the window and pat the empty space next to her in the window.

"Come on just sit next to me."

I grabbed the roof and jumped in. I made sure to avoid touching Sungchan because if I did, Renjun would beat the living daylights out of him for even touching me. She made me grab on to the handle inside the car and she smiled. "You'll see it's going to be fun."

Jess quickly jumped on and held on to Zuley's shirt as she did the same.

Renjun scoffed since he was being squished in the backseat by Taeyong and Doyoung, but I had to admit. I was glad he came with us.

Jess lightly tapped Kris's leg with her white converse. "Let's go Krissi."

He nodded and stepped on the accelerator, making me hold on for my life on the car. Our hair started flying as he drove into the streets.

It was already nighttime,
The city lights, and the distant cars.
The small sounds of other cars driving in the distance.

I smiled as I watched Liv giggle as we seemed to be having a good time.