37:

Yu glanced at the plants while she kept leading us further Into the depths of the building. The greenhouses definitely was something I had loved since I was young.

I smiled and took in the scent of the fresh
Smell of the lemon leaves.

"Sicheng always loved tea, so I taught him how to do it when we were little."

I smiled and nodded. "My dad took me to my grandpa's greenhouse every weekend." I tore off a leaf and touched it, remembering how my dad told me, the leaf was perfect for Making tea. "This leaf is ready." I muttered.

"What?" Renjun asked as he took the leaf from my hands.

"Ready to be made into tea." Yu said with a smile. "I like you girl, you actually could carry on the Dong Tea Legacy if you married my brother."

"How about no." Renjun said as he placed the leaf gently on the table.

"Well someone is jealous." Haechan teased as we  finally made it to the back of the greenhouse.

"And someone is Third wheeling." Renjun spat back in an equal tone as Haechan's.

Yu stopped and grabbed both Renjun and Haechan by their ears. "Stop fighting in my home! If you don't I won't hesitate to hang you from the roof!"

"Yes ma'am."
Haechan said as she let him go.

We stepped inside to the manor. It was basically, a traditional palace. Like those from Korean dramas.

"How is this all hidden in a small dojo building?" Jisung asked as he wowed.

"We designed this house when we were younger. We managed to make it. A safe haven for us."

I smiled and stepped inside into the center. There was a pond, lily pads, and a large cherry blossom tree towering over it.

It was like a dream. Renjun placed his arm around my shoulder, and caressed my shoulder. "I think we really made it, I really think we are free."

///
Jaehyun's view:

"So..are you sure about this..there is no coming back. And I huge risk, that not all of us will Make it out alive." I said as I stared Taeyong.

He nodded as he kept his eyes on the floor. "I'm so done..so done of hurting..them, my friends, the person I love, I'm so done of hurting myself. Even if I die in the process, I know I at least tried to change."

I nodded and pat his back. "Well Taeyong, Im with you through and through. If this is the path we are going to take, we will do this brother."

I smiled at him as he glanced up to look at me. "Jaehyun, you really are a brother that I never had."

I nodded and pat his back. "You were there for me too Taeyong, when I needed a brother the most."

The metal door opened, making both Taeyong and I jump. "Whats the meaning of this Taeyong."

"Mr. SM." I started, but Taeyong gave me the look to keep quiet.

"Taeyong. Tell me, what are you planning? Hm? Is this how you're going to pay me back for raising you? I should've left a hole in your head instead of raising you like my own son."

I glanced at Taeyong, he was looking directly into SM's eyes.

"I don't want to be your puppet anymore.."he stopped. "I always thought you were really
Caring over me like a father would,
But it was all a facade, so you could control me."

SM just stared at him silently.

"I'm not going to hurt my Friends, I will not kill the only friend who listened to my darkest
Secrets just because you want to dispose
Of a her for being the only girl to fight back against you. I will not hurt the girl who captivated my heart just because of your sick interest In hurting the innocent. I will not hurt the friends who helped me at my toughest moments. I don't want to be that bad guy everyone thinks I am. I'm sick and tired of playing the bad guy, and crying myself to sleep, for not being able to defend anyone."