OneShot #1: Kiyotaka; I'm a horny teen just a everybody else.... pt.1

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!~ Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me!~ God, this feels so good, more more more!~" His eyes rolled in the back of his head, he was being so n a u g h t y ! He was a naughty bitch and he loved it! He went faster and faster, moaning, s c r e am i n g in pleasure. But, he felt like he needed to work the camera a bit more. So, he pulled the makeshift dildo out of his ass, bent the laptop camera a bit, a started fingering himself. Oh, oh yeah! Oh this was good! This was amazing! Ishimaru was seeing stars! Neon rainbow electricity ran through his veins, he felt so alive! Why hadn't he done this before!?Just then, he came. He came h a r d . Cum covered the bathroom walls. Taka flopped down on the ground, smiling while his chest heaved. His hair was a mess and their were tears of pleasure prickling the corners of his eyes.

He sat back up, gave the camera one last wave before stopping the recording, and cleaned up the bathroom. As he cleaned up absolute panic coursed through him. "Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no!" he muttered to himself. "I broke SO many rules!" After putting on his clothes again he picked the laptop up from the bathroom floor and went back to the bedroom to watch it. He expected to watch it and be completely disgusted with himself. But, no, he watched and more or less admired how pretty and comfortable and happy he looked while doing such a nasty yet amazing thing. After watching the video he panicked and texted Leon.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Eyebrows: lEON!

73011BbyX3Rawr: Yeah man? Did ya like the site?~

Eyebrows: Sadly, yes, yes I did. I did something so bad my friend. So, so bad....

73011BbyX3Rawr: What? Did you masturbate? 

73011BbyX3Rawr: Dude, chill, it's fine. The majority of people on earth jack it once in awhile.

Eyebrows: It's not just that! I...I filmed myself being nasty! ON THE SCHOOL LAPTOP!

73011BbyX3Rawr: DUDE!

Eyebrows: I KNOW!

73011BbyX3Rawr: Wow, who knew Mr.Hardass would actually film a sex tape.

Eyebrows: I'm gonna delete it!

73011BbyX3Rawr: Yo, before you do that, send it to your boy toy.

Eyebrows: WHY WOULD I SEND SUCH A THING TO MONDO!?

73011BbyX3Rawr: Cuz then something good might happen~

Eyebrows: ........

Eyebrows: I'll consider it.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I hope you dirty sluts liked that! And, uh, thanks for reading.

Word Count: 1210