Issue #2: The Secret Ingredient is Crime!

As a heads up, what you choose for the alignment will decide which lucky ladies get in your harem. If you choose Hero, you'll get Hero goils, if you choose Villain, Villain goils. Batgirl, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn are the only exceptions because they're my favorites.

I had long since left the dingy mattress that I assume is my bed? I'm not entirely sure, but it stinks. In fact, this whole room stinks! I can already tell I'm going to hate it here. No matter, I'll figure something out.

Y/n: System, how do I earn money?

You can try getting a Job?

Y/n: Ha Ha, funny. How do I get money without putting any work in?

Rob a bank?

I sighed in frustration.

Y/n: Alright fine... can the System help me make tons of money quickly?

Oh, of course! You can sell pretty much anything to the System for quick cash.

Y/n: Even if it doesn't belong to me?

Of course!

Y/n: System, I know what we're gonna do today!

Crime? Please say it's crime! I love Players who do Crime!

Y/n: We're gonna do Evil for the Greater Good! Make sure my wallet is full.... and I don't have to sleep in this shithole!

I quickly bolted out the front door, stopping briefly to lock it behind me, before sprinting to the nearest Martwall.

Though, I set the "Rob a Bank" Option in the "Plan B" tab.

(Time Skip)

Surprisingly enough, Gotham does in fact have a Martwall. Considering Gotham exists within the DC Universe, I'd think they wouldn't be able to have Martwall's due to copyright, but I guess you learn something new every day. I walked confidently up to the automatic doors, the attendant at the side looked dead inside.

Attendant: Welcome to Martwall, get your shit, and get out.

Y/n: Now THAT'S how a greeter should act...

DING

You have found a [Shop]

Walking inside, it looked like any ordinary Martwall, a Pharmacy, Clothing Aisle, Food Aisle, a Shitty Martwall Brand Food Area, and oddly enough, a sex toy Aisle.

Where to first!?

Y/n: Pharmacy, all medications are overpriced as all hell. Also, I'd like to see if I can find these "Chems" you were talking about. Then to the Clothing Aisle, so I can get the materials to craft my Costume.

You are aware this makes you a bad guy right?

Y/n: Uhp bup bup! Chaotic Good at best, Chaotic Neutral at worst. Just because I'm stealing, doesn't mean I'm a bad guy. I'm just.... using my abilities creatively. Besides, overly goody-two-shoes characters are boring...

I walked through the Aisles until I was certain no one was watching me before I reached over to a box of "Enhancements" and muttered, "Sell." The box disappeared in a flash of golden light before I received a notification.

+$60

Y/n: And people say crime doesn't pay...

I continued discretely doing this for the next thirty minutes before I came across a box that caught my eye. I studied the box curiously, trying to take in its every angle and feature before I heard a "Ding".