Chapter 5- Erica?

Heather's POV

"Hey, Guys!" I yell as I slide off windshear.

"Erica!" Astrid yells as she hugs me "Its good to see you again"

I chuckle the say "You too"

"How about you two have the rest of the day off hang out besides I don't think the twins or Snotlout's list of chores is long enough..." Hiccup says while walking away.

"Thanks, Night!" I yell. And I hear a "Thanks babe!" next to me.

"Did you just-" I start

"We have a lot to talk about" Astrid interrupts me.

---At Astrid's ax-throwing range(aka. the forest)---

"So you and Night are a thing right?" I ask knowing last time I asked she almost hit a night terror with an ax.

"Yea, what's with it?" Astrid replies casually.

"Y-You just said that like it was a normal thing, last time I asked you almost hit a night terror with your ax. Not that it's a bad thing," I say completely shocked

"EEEKKKKK!!!" I screech after I'm done I just see Astrid sharing at me like I'm crazy.

"You good?..." Astrid asks

---At dinner---

Hiccups POV 

"What have you been doing the past few weeks?" I ask 

"Just the usual- making sure dagger doesn't destroy the village, doesn't ruin any treaties, saving dragons, destroying dragon hunters, etc." Heather(Erica) says. "How about you guys?"

"Dealing with dragon hunters, saving dragons, helping our allies, e-" I start.

"And helping a certain group of berkians" Astrid interrupts me.

"Are you guys going to tell them who you really are?" Heather(Erica) asks.

"..."

"I-I don't know if they want to go back to berk after we get them transport then no if not then probably," I say

"Reasonable, I mean I wouldn't want all of my home island knowing I was alive after I faked my death" Heather(Erica) said randomly.

"Um I'm going to bed," I say getting up escaping the awkward situation. "Us too" I hear the girls say.

As Astrid and I were walking back Astrid says, "That was pretty random don't you think?"

"H-Huh Oh yea it was random..." I said trailing off

"What is it?" Astrid asks as she closes our hut door

"It's just, I mean we changed everyone's but Berks mind about dragons, Couldn't we at least try? If it doesn't work we leave immediately If it does maybe we could go back and live our lives on berk again mostly how they were before." I say.

"I know what you mean, but berkians are stubborn as they come I don't think they will ever change, I'm sorry babe," Astrid asks as she gets in bed

"It's okay I mean you are right M'lady," I say as I get in bed and peck her lips and we both doze off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this is a little shorter, I want to know if you guys want me to skip until they reveal themselves? Or do you guys want something to happen to force them to reveal that they are Hiccup and Astrid? Please let me know.