"Would You Troy..."

Start from the beginning

"He missed you, babe, you can't blame him for missing daddy," I said as my heart jolted from how Troy was smiling and laughing.

"I missed both of you and I'm never, ever, going to let any of you go," I got closer as I pulled both of them closer to me. I gazed into Troy's eyes as I finally saw the spark that was once in him. His eyes were a bright gray as he smiled at me. I leaned in and pecked him on the lips when Maxwell immediately pushed me away. "Da," I saw his tiny blue eyes get mad as he held his finger up.

"What?! I can't kiss daddy?" I squeezed his chubby cheeks as he hugged Troy's face.

"You better watch out mister," Troy chuckled as he winked at me.

"Fine you can have him right now but later he's mine," I poked Maxwell on his chubby tummy as he didn't let go of Troy.

I took a deep breath and I couldn't be happier. I was fucken happy. Both of my boys are in front of me and I loved them with everything I have.

*TROY*

It's been a month and I felt like a whole new person. We told Dr. Rosas what happened and she was shocked like every doctor that has seen me. She ran some tests and I had no sign of having cancer. She was in awe but I was happy that I was cancer-free.

I started working out again and gaining my weight back. I'm not entirely back 100 percent but I know Rowen can't keep his eyes off me. He smacks my ass every time I walked by him in my underwear. He makes love to me when Maxwell is with Rose and sometimes a quickie in the restroom but I can't get enough of him either.

He's gone back to work and I've stayed home. I watch Maxwell and I love it. I never thought I was going to have a kid of my own but being a dad is so much worth it. I never thought I was going to change so much in the last two years. I started by being this so-called man whore to a stay at home dad. I pick stay at home dad.

I was sitting on the floor with Maxwell as he held on to the edge of the couch. "Ba Ba Ba," he bent his chubby legs as he bounced up and down.

"What are you doing?" He giggled as he slowly let go of the couch. I was about to catch him when I saw he wanted to balance himself and walked towards me.

I scooted back as my heart swelled with excitement. "Come here Maxwell, come to daddy," he smacked his lips as he laughed. He slowly put one leg in front as he waddled. "You can make it little man."

He slowly walked my way as he fell in my arms. "You did it. You're walking already," I kissed his neck as he laughed. His laughter brought joy to my ears when Rowen opened the door. I saw his serious face as he put his briefcase on the table.

"Hey babe, you ok?"

His face relaxed when he noticed us. "How's my little boy?" He reached for Maxwell as he blew into his stomach. "I'm good babe. I just had to sign some damn documents for my stepmother. She got a really good lawyer and won a fair amount of money from my dad. She wanted some of the company but our lawyers didn't let her. She's already getting millions from my dad. I think that's enough," his voice sounded frustrated but he forced a smile as leaned in and kissed me. "I love you, baby."

"Well I have a surprise for you," I grabbed Maxwell and stood him up on the edge of the couch. He looked at me like I just gave away his secret but then he giggled. He started bouncing up and down. "Come sit next to me," I pulled Rowen down as he got comfortable on the soft rug.

"Now call Maxwell."

Rowen raised his eyebrow. "Come here Maxwell," he stretched his arms as Maxwell laughed and bounced.
Maxwell slowly lifted his tiny arms as he began to slowly walk toward us. I glanced at Rowen whose mouth was slightly open. "No way, he's walking?" He said excitedly. "When did he start?"

"Just about 20 minutes ago," I said as Maxwell was getting closer. He got to Rowen and fell in his arms.

"My baby boy," he hugged him, Maxwell. Maxwell slobbered kissed him as I loved seeing Rowen happy. He deserves every single part of happiness. This man has suffered enough and now it's time to make him happy. I love him with every breath in me and I couldn't be happier. He was my light and I'm going to make him happy until death do us part.

We dropped off Maxwell at Roses. Rowen wanted to take me out to dinner. He held my hand in the car and kept kissing it. He was acting weird but always had a smile on his face. We went to an upscale restaurant that celebrities came here.

"I have some connections and I got us a reservation,"  he told me as I was a bit intimidated by the expensive china that was on the table, there was a bottle of wine in a chiller close to our table and a few candles in the middle.

We sat down as his eyes were a bright blue. He hasn't stopped smiling since we left home. I could see the flame of the candle reflect on his eyes, that was our flame and it was how much I loved him. I loved him with every breath I have and more. The waiter poured some wine as Rowen nodded at him.

"Would you like a couple of minutes to browse through the menu?"

"Yes, please," Rowen kindly said as the waiter walked away.

He reached over and grabbed my hand. "Baby, you and Maxwell are my world. I'm so happy with both of you," he smiled as he looked like he wanted to say something else. I saw his mouth move and his eyes shake a bit.

"I'm happy to be with you as well. You're my soulmate and I wouldn't have anybody but you in my life. Maxwell is my second pride and joy," I said as he chuckled.

"How would you like to spend the rest of your life with me?" His words shot like a bow and arrow through my heart. He got up and walked in front of me. My heart paced faster and faster. He kneeled and took out a small box from inside his jacket. He opened it as my mouth parted open. It was a beautiful diamond ring. "Would you Troy Casanova make me the happiest man on earth and be my husband until the end of time?"

I couldn't hold my damn tears. I stood up. "Yes!" I yelled as I notice couples turn to us. We both laughed as he slid the ring on me. He stood in front of me and pulled me closer. "I love you, Troy."

I put my arms around his neck as we locked our lips. "And I love you, Rowen."

We heard everyone in the restaurant clap and cheer. We both smiled as we turned and saw all the beautiful faces smiling at us.

He was my savior and I'm never letting go of him.

******

ONE MORE CHAPTER. STAY TUNE.