CH.15 Audition (3)

I saw three people a 40-45 years old man in the middle, a woman on the left, and a man on the right.

I walk inside then took a seat while looking at the three people in front of me.

"Minatozaki Akihiko, 14 years old loved dancing and singing, the previous girl is also Minatozaki and 14 years old are you her cousin?" The old man said as he looks at my form and asks.

"No, Sir that girl was my twin sister, we are twins sir," I said calmly without a hint of nervousness thanks to my Calm Mind

"I see, you look calm, normally people will be nervous on this" He looks surprised at my calm demeanor.

"Yes sir, I am confident in my talent and hard work since I started dancing since a kid" I replied in a polite tone.

"Alright good, I expect good things about you, so are you gonna dance first or sing?"

"I will dance first, Sir"

"Alright you can start now"

I stand up then ready the music. When the music started, I moved my body according to my choreographed along the beat, the song is a popular one full of emotions.

I started to get serious when it is the climax since I will need to fast footstep on that. I move my feet fast but gracefully along with my body and facial expressions. The song ended, and I just pant lightly since I have high stamina, the three people started to stand up and clapping with an amused look on their face. I drink the water then take a sit again.

"Bravo, Akihiko you've already had a skill of a professional No! you are already above it, You have a monstrous talent! JYP will be happy to have you." The old man said and the other two also nodded.

"Thank you for your kind words, sir," I said

"You can start your singing now," He said

I look for my guitar and put it in my chest then ready it. I started to use it and sing the song

____________

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes, and the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello"
Little did I know

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you, "Please don't go," and I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say "Yes"

_____________

After I finished singing they started clapping also surprised with my singing since I am already good at dancing.

"You are a talent, a very talented one, in my opinion, the most talented one," He said

"The Song what is the title of it?" He asks

"Love Story, sir" I replied

"Did you wrote it?"

"I wrote some part of it but my teacher helps me a lot" I lied since it will be super suspicious if he finds out that I wrote it. He will probably annoy me to sell the with I say teacher he will give up on it.

"Oh, your teacher must be great, I want to see him someday" He believes that a lot of it is made by my so-called 'Teacher'

"You have a talent in composing keep it up!" He added

"You are passed with flying colors we will call you when it is time for your training, congratulations!" he added.

I went outside and saw Sana looking at me. She runs through me then hugs me and asks "Did you pass?"

"Yup, with flying colors!" I said and she jumps happily after that we called mom and tell the news.

We were about to get home when I heard a notification on my head.

[*Ding

Quest Complete

Become A Trainee {Completed}

Reward: Shop MV Feature]

I will just look at it later, we arrived at our house, Mom and I cook a lot to celebrate and congratulate us