CH.10 Going Home

"Okay Class! That is all for today see you tomorrow!" My teacher said as she left the room

I started picking my notebook and put it in my backpack, close the zipper, and put it in my back.

"Hey Akihiko let's go home together," Shun said

"Sure, My sister is going with me too so I am gonna ask her if it is okay"

After that, I ask Sana and She looks annoyed the thought of having someone taking her brother's attention to her is annoying but she accepts it since her brother only has few friends.

We walked together my Sister is clinging to my arm and Shun is looking at us weirdly and suddenly ask me

"Hey, Akihiko You look very close with your sister"

"Of course, Since we are twins we have a strong bond together and he is always by my side" My sister answers for me.

I pat her head and smiled 'I am happy that God gave me the chance to be reborn and have a good sister'

"So Akihiko why do you want to be a dancer? with your looks, you can be a professional actor" Shun said in curiosity.

"Idiot! I am not just trying to be a dancer but a Kpop Idol" I said as I smacked his head.

"You mean Korea Star? how about being an actor?"

"Of course I will try acting too in Korea"

"But why Korea, not Japan?"

"Because Japan focus on animations and there will be less exposure for me being an actor in Japan while in Korea I can start being recognized in a whole Asia," I said

We talked about various things, after the long walk we separated ways I and Sana went to the home.

"Oka-san We are home!" I and Sana shouts while we take off our shoes.

"Welcome home Sana-chan and Aki-chan go take a bath then come here so we can eat"

I and Sana went to our respective rooms, I take off my clothes went to take a bath, after 30 mins I put my clothes on went downstairs to help my mom cooking this way I can raise my Cooking Skills, after cooking I called Sana and dad so we can start eating.

"Sana! Oto-san! we are eating!" I shout

I heard footsteps coming upstairs probably Sana who is running because of my delicious cooking.

"Sana! don't run! you almost fall down Jeez! you are really clumsy" I said to Sana and she pouted.

"I just love your cooking Onii-chan it is so good!"
She said as she sits down beside me.

"Itadakimasu!" We started digging the food and after we got comfortable in eating I asked my mom.

"Oka-san Can I and Sana go to the GYM so we can do some exercises?"

"Sure, I know a GYM they also teach dance and singing there I know that two of you dream of becoming an IDOL we will support your decision as I know that you will protect your sister aki-chan," Mom says

"Cool! Thank you mom I promise we will also not fall out in our studies"

Sana is good in her studies since I teach her, after eating I went to my room and, my room is not that spacious but it is big enough for me to practice my dancing and singing also rapping.

It is still early in the night. So first I try to remember a good dance in my life and started practicing it.

After hours of dance practice, I drink water and rest a little to recover my stamina I am not that very exhausted since my STA improve a lot.

I sit in the chair beside the Piano and started practicing it while singing. After that, I practiced my rapping skills then rest and look for my status.

[Name: Minatozaki Akihiko

Age: 12 Years Old

[ATTRIBUTES]

STR: 12(10)

CHA: 19(10)

INT: 22(10)

STA: 17(10)

LCK: 10(10)

[TALENTS]

Dancing: B

Singing: B-

Piano: B-

Guitar: C+

Composing: B

Rapping: C+

Gaming: C

Cooking: C

Self-Defense: B-

Game Developing: C-]

My INT increased because I absorbed the new knowledge from school, also my Charm increased since I got popular from school. I need to practice more of my Talents.