CH.16: Touchdown

I am lying on my bed when I got a text from JYP audition it says

"Congratulations you passed the audition, you can come to Korea for further training and instructions"

I got excited and keep thinking about it, I started to pack my clothes so they will be ready sooner.

After the long packing, I went to the bathroom and take a bath, 20 minutes later I clean my self then took my pajamas and put them on.

I went back to bed and still thinking about the future. Somehow my eyes are sleepy then I fall asleep and went to my Dreamland.

I woke up early in the morning, I stretched my hands and open the windows to see the sunshine, I tidy up my bed, went to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth.

I went downstairs to see my mother cooking, I helped her.

"Mom, I got a text from the audition it says I can start training in Korea," I said

"But you are still a kid Aki-chan," She said with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Oka-san I am not a kid anymore"

"How about your studies?"

Now that I think of it, "Mom I can take an exam so I can graduate in middle school also I will still study when I am in Korea"

"(sighs) Looks like I can't change your decision then how about Sana?" She asks

"I am not gonna take her with me, she needs to enjoy her school life here, Being an Idol is full of hardships, I want to make a path for her when I am in Korea," I said

"Thank you for always protecting and loving your sister," She said as she pats my head and I smiled.

"Of course, after all, I want to be the best brother in this world," I said proudly

"Really? Or you are just a sis-con, hehe" Mom said which makes my red flashed

"N-no Oka-san, you are wrong!" I said while shuttering

"Okay okay, When you go to Korea I hope you can take care of yourself, understood?" She said seriously

"Yes, Oka-san!" I said and smiled

Normally people will not have the confidence and trust in me but Mom knows how mature and responsible am I so she trusts me very much.

"Okay I have a cousin there in Korea I will inform her to take care of you while you are there" She added which caught me off guard

"But mo-" she cuts me off

"No buts you are still a kid in my eyes you still need someone you can rely on," she said as she crosses her hand and glared at me.

"Okay, mom" I just admitted defeat and accept it.

Timeskip after 1 week.

Sana cried and ignores Akihiko after knowing that her brother will leave her but after a few days, she is back to herself since she knows she will meet her brother soon.

I am heading to the airport with my family, Sana tag along with us since she wants to see me off.

"Onii-chan, why do you have to leave" She suddenly speak and pouted.

"Sana, You know being Idol is full of hardships, I don't want you to experience that," I said and pat her head.

"But you will suffer, you said it Being an Idol is full of hardships" And she cried

"For me, everything is worth it, No Pain No Gains, I am ready to everything," I said while stopping her from crying

"Bu-"

"No buts, It's alright Sana I will always go back in Christmas and Special Occasion"

"Promise?" She while showing her pinky finger

"Promise" And We did pinky promise and she hugs me, I pat her back

It is also hard for me since I get accustomed to being with my sister and family, I will miss them so much, I promise to myself that I will come back successful.

"Sana, I want you to enjoy your school days first, after that you can with me to Korea," I said to calm her

"Yes, Onii-chan, I will wait for you, also when I am old enough, you should also wait for me!" She said with a smile

"Onii-chan, when it's my time to go there you need to welcome me and tour me there" she added

"Of course, I will let you explore Seoul and treat you to a lot of foods"

"Yay! You are the best Onii-chan, I will miss you" She excitedly

After the long ride, we arrived at the airport. We say goodbyes to each other, Sana still cried a lot, I feel guilty leaving her but I want to have a good reputation there first so I can help her when she is a trainee.

I enter the plane, put my luggage at the top. The captain informs us that we are about to take off. I pick my earphones then listen to music and take asleep, 'I will miss Japan' I said as I look at the window and see the view.

Hours later we arrived in Korea, it feels goods to be back in Korea, I went outside and see my aunt and uncle waving their hands.

"Akihiko!" They shouted.

"Aunt! Uncle!" I said and went towards them and hug them.

When it is my birthday Aunt and Uncle will always visit me and give me gifts so I am close to them.

"How was your trip Akihiko?" Aunt asks in Japanese.

"It was pretty good Aunt," I said in Korean and they are surprised that I know Korean and speak fluently.

"Wait how did you learn Korean Akihiko?" Uncle asks in Korean

"Well, I studied Korean with Sana since I know it will be essential for me to know how to start a conversation with others"

"Well that is good, you are really smart we are proud of you," Aunt says while patting my head.

"I heard you became a trainee in one of the Big 3 JYP you are talented Akihiko," Uncle said

"Yes, I got accepted Sana got accepted too but I want her to enjoy her school days first so I need to know Korea for her"

"Well, you are very thoughtful and caring brother Akihiko but don't stress yourself too much I heard it is tough becoming a Idol"

"Of course Aunt I have strong Stamina," I said and do a manly pose, and they laugh

We head to their house, I went to the room it is already clean since I think Uncle and Aunt already prepared it for me.