Uhhhhhhh idk

Virgil smiled up at Logan. "I 'ike dat one!" He giggled. Logan smiled.

"That's good" Logan said. Virgil nodded, making grabby hands. Logan raised a brow. "Use your words Raven" Virgil giggled, shaking his head and making grabby hands again. "Words, Virgil" Logan stated. Virgil pulled his hands back, his face dropping. He sat farther back on his bed. Logan looked at him concerned. "You need to use your words Raven, that's the only way we will know what's wrong" Logan explained. Virgil curled up, hugging the little bat. He sucked on his paci hiding his face a little.

"'M sorrys" Virgil mumbled. "P'ease donts be mad" Virgil said, he dropped the pacifier when he talked, and he looked at it on the floor, his eyes watering at it.

"Well why would I be?" Logan asked. Virgil sniffled.

"I weren't useing my words!" He cried out, frustration clear.

"That's okay, just make sure to next time" Logan said calmly. Virgil nodded. "Now to deal with this pacifier of yours" Logan said, picking up the pacifier. Logan got up, taking the pacifier from the room, as soon as he did, Virgil whined.

"Lolo?" Virgil cried. Logan stayed silent, not being able to hear Virgil over the running water. "Lo!" Virgil cried again. Patton soon came in, hearing the distressed boy.

"What's wrong kiddo?" Patton asked quickly.

"Wan' Lolo!" Virgil cried out. He held the bat, shoving his nose into the plush. Patton shushed him lightly.

"It's alright kiddo" Patton comforted. "Do you know where LoLo is?" Patton asked softly. Virgil shook his head. "Well, I hear the water running, do you hear it too?" Patton asked, trying to get Virgil's to focus on the noise. He nodded softly. "I bet Logan's washing something off, or taking a shower."

"He's washn' my paci" Virgil mumbled. Patton nodded.

"He'll be back anytime now then" Patton said with a nod. "You just have to be patient"

"I have your pacifier Virgil" Logan said waving hello to Patton. Virgil made grabby hands, reaching for both Logan and the pacifier. Logan gave him the pacifier, not picking him up though. Virgil continued to make grabby hands after putting his paci in his mouth, resulting in a confused Logan, and Patton picking Virgil up. Virgil squirmed, huffing once he found that Logan wouldn't take him from Patton. He gave a nasty look at the floor, as if it were the problem. Patton bounced Virgil lightly.

"What's wrong kiddo?" Patton asked seeing the glare Virgil's as giving the floor.

"I' no happy" he grumbled. Logan raised a brow.

"And why's that Virgil?" Logan asked.

"I wan' Lo to ick me up" Virgil replied, almost dropping his pacifier when he removed it to talk. Logan shook his head, also noting to get a pacifier clip.

"I can't always pick you up Virgil. Your aware of that, right?" Logan asked, stepping in better view of Virgil.

"Yeah kiddo, Lo might have something to do and he can't hold you because of it" Virgil whimpered. He knew he was being a nuisance to the others, and right now was a prime example. He sniffled, trying hard not to cry. He wiggled his way out of Pattons hold, jumping to the floor and sitting down. He shook his head, pushing his little space back into the back of his mind.

"Can you both just leave?" Virgil said, dropping the bat and taking the pacifier out of his mouth. Logan looked at him with a questioning look, and Patton just pouted slightly.

"Sorry Virgil" Patton mumbled. Patton soon left, just leaving Logan to linger. Logan stayed, looking at Virgil. Logan sighed, crouching down.

"I apologize Virgil, however, I feel as though we both could benefit from company" Logan said with a nod of his head. Virgil shrugged, he wasn't just going to refuse the man, that would be rude and selfish, and nobody likes a selfish person. Nor a rude one. Logan sat down on the floor. "When's your birthday?" Logan asked lightly. Virgil simply curled up tightly.

"October 31st" Logan looked over in surprise.

"Really?" Logan asked. Virgil nodded. Logan smiled, Virgil's birthday wasn't very far away, about a month at most. Virgil shivered, looking behind him to grab his blanket. "Would you like to watch a documentary or something?" Logan asked, getting up. Virgil panicked, not hearing what he said, and only seeing him leaving. He did nothing, just letting Logan go after he had said something else. Virgil sat in his room, alone and trying to keep reminding himself that he was okay, that Andrew wasn't around. It was hard for him to remember he wasn't with Andrew if one of the others weren't around. He curled into a ball.

"I'm safe and I'm fine, I'm with Logan, Patton a-and Roman" Virgil reminded himself. He glanced at the clock, seeing he had work soon. He got chills from just the thought. Virgil worked at one of the cruelest places he could think of. He was a bartender, which, was a popular job. He also loved the job. However, the bar he worked out also had less the kind people. The people there were soon to be rapists and pedophiles and abusers and probably murders. Then there were the people who wanted to drink their sorrows away. People who were depressed, people who were just there to fight because the bar had no security. Not everyone was bad, just most because he worked at a dump of a bar.

"Virgil?" Logan asked, popping into the doorway. He noticed how dazed the man was. Logan walked up to him. "Virgil?" Virgil's eyes snapped up.

"Wha?" He said, quickly fixing it as he had slipped for just a second. "Er what?" Virgil asked looking up from his previous stare at the floor.

"Are you going to watch the documentary with me?" Logan asked, gently placing a hand on the others arm. Virgil flinched before relaxing into the warmth it brought.

"I have work soon" he mumbled.

Logan nodded, "I'm aware, it's a very short one" Virgil shrugged.

"I guess so then." Logan smiled, offering a hand for Virgil to take to get up. The two walked over to the living room, starting the documentary.