My Last Charade

(THIS STORY IS MOST ENJOYABLE IF YOU PLAYED UNDERTALE)

CHARADE:

* AN ABSURD PRETENCE INTENDED TO CREATE A PLESENT OR RESPECTABLE APARENCE.

"Hi, seems as if everyone is perfectly happy, monsters have returned to the surface, peace and prosperity will rule across the land. Take a deep breath, there's nothing left to worry about. Well... There is one thing, one last threat. One being with the power to erase EVERYTHING... Everything everyone's worked so hard for. You know who I'm talking about, don't you? That's right, I'm talking about YOU."

"YOU still have the power to reset everything, Toriel, Sans, Asgore, Alphys, Papyrus, Undyne... If you so choose... Everyone will be ripped from this timeline... and sent back before all of this ever happened."

"Nobody will remember anything, you'll be able to do whatever you want. That power; I know that power. That's the power you were fighting to stop, wasn't it? The power that I wanted to use. But now, the idea of resetting everything, I, I don't think I could do it all again, not after that."

"So, please. Just let them go let Frisk be happy; let Frisk live their life, but, If I can't change your mind. If you DO end up erasing everything... You have to erase my memories, too."

"I'm sorry. You've probably heard this a hundred times already, haven't you...? Well, that's all. See you later... Chara."

Due to Flowey's words you hesitate resetting, but there is still something you haven't tried yet, what if instead of sparing every monster in underground you kill them? What would be the ending? You just feel the need to know what would happen, you can always reset, right? Right?

TRUE RESET was pressed, all the memories of your friends are fading you once more awake in the bed of golden flowers, just outside of the RUINS like always, but this time... something was different your goal was different, you were different. You killed everyone that you once cared for: Toriel, cute RUINS caretaker, the one that accepted you as a son, The Great Papyrus, the only one naïve enough to believing he could change a creature like you, you went on and on killing just to see the ending, not caring about anybody or anything, you also overcame the biggest challenge yet, Sans,  he killed you more times that I could count, but at last you were the one to turn him into dust , just once was enough, that was truly unfair. After that, it was really easy: you killed Asgore and Flowey, it was over, right? That is where you got it wrong "Partner" Right after that I appeared before you:

"Greetings, I am Chara, Thank you, your power awakened me from death. My 'human soul' my 'determination' they were not mine, but YOURS. At first, I was so confused- Our plan had failed, hadn't it? Why was I brought back to life?"

You looked confused, disturbed by something, like if you didn't want to be here, as if you FEARED me, but I just continued explaining what am I and why am I here...

"You. With your guidance. I realized the purpose of my reincarnation. Power. Together, we eradicated the enemy and became strong. HP. ATK. DEF. GOLD. EXP. LV. Every time a number increases, that feeling... That's me. Chara"

"Now. Now we have reached the absolute. There is nothing left for us here. Let us erase this pointless world, and move on to the next."

Two buttons appeared before you:

[ERASE] ♥ [DO NOT] – you answered

Even after all you have done... You decided not to finish the job, this world is really meaningless, empty all because of YOU, because YOU took away all hope there was for the world... but you still want to 'save' it?...."No? How curious, you must have misunderstood..."