03

.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩.𝟑 | 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝.

Second person's point of view:

She stood there, you were only able to see the back of her beautiful black hair as her side profile as she talked to someone, she only looked prettier even after those years, does she even know you were coming? how you look like now? will she think that you look weird?

You took a step forward as you reached out your hand to grab her shoulder, that was until someone bumped into you snapping you back to reality, you probably seemed like a freak just standing there!

You quickly turned around to check on the person, it was just a little orange headed boy "are you okay?" you asked gently but was panicking on the inside "y-yea-are you okay?! you're crying!" he exclaimed just as worried, he bowed repeatedly as if he broke your bone or something but he just shoved a handkerchief in your hands and ran off.

You were confused but walked to your class, in your hands was a white handkerchief with a little tangerine next to it "hinata shoyo" it read next to the tangerine, that must be his name, still- you weren't able to even look at kiyoko properly, maybe you will at lunch.

Terrible idea.

You barely enjoyed your lunch, your table was crowded with people asking you multiple questions "where are you from" to "let's be friends", you enjoyed the attention and didn't even try to stop them, sure it took you by surprise but this was something your old self would die for to experience it, at least once.

"Is this what felt like to be popular.?" is what she would've thought, maybe school won't be so bad.

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

"Kiyo-chan~! what's up?"

You failed to talk to her face to face and called her!!

You talked for a couple of minutes until she changed the subject "Isn't it pretty late in c/n?" she realized "Y-yeah, I couldn't sleep haha.."

"..."

Feeling nervous you asked "How would you feel if I was with you right now? would you..be happy?" your heart was about to jump from your chest because of stress as you waited for her answer.

It's funny how she's literally from the other side of the wall, you peeked from where you were to see her holding her flip phone to her ear as she leaned on the wall.

"I'd be over the moon." you can feel her smiling as she said so.

"I may not say this often, but I'm kinda lonely here" she laughed while you kept quiet "ever since you moved away-I wasn't and still isn't able to make a single friend, it would be nice if you were here right now, to at least spend our third year together y'know, do high school girls stuff, I want to experience those with you."

You had no idea that she was feeling this lonely, you knew that kiyoko isn't that good at dealing with things like that; especially since she's been a manager for 3 years, you peeked again and saw her in the same position, Taking a deep breath in, you stepped out from your hiding spot "you should probably check your surroundings, you could get kidnapped ya know!" you said hanging up "I think there's a problem with my phone- I didn't hear you clearly. hello?" she looked down at her phone and called you back.

She froze when she heard your favorite song playing as a ringtone, she turned her head around; her eyes widen when she saw your figure standing there, the soft breeze hit you both as if two lovers meeting again after who knows how long, feeling awkward you open your arms smirking.

"Don't worry, daddy's home now."

Trying to seem smooth you said; you couldn't feel your legs already running towards her as she did the same, She caught up to me, and she threw her arms around me. And ... hugged me. It felt like decades since you last received a hug from someone who you call a friend.

she smiled as tears ran down both our faces, no matter how many times she wiped them away they just kept coming back, somehow; for the very first time-you felt safe in someone's arms.

"I missed you so much!"